Where're LFG reserves?

We need a clear and open answer to the question concerning LFG bitcoin reserves. Let’s just call out Mr. Do Kwon and ask him clear and simple questions.

1. Why LFG reserves were transfered in silence?
  2. What happened to them? What’s the current state?
  3. Can they be used for UST and Luna holders support?
    @dokwon
4 Likes

Do Kwon posted a story on the instagram account about AI platform. Does someone know what is it?

again, some shady things. we need a clear answer, if the funds are available. if they’re not avaiable, the community should take this into account. like i don’t want to bring hate and fud. i just want clairty. without clear information on LFG BTC reserves, it’s impossible to, say, speculate about FatMan’s revival plan.

what?

they, the old leaders gradually to the disaster of Luna are looking for a fork to regain ownership after running away and fooling all the investors and former holders. They continued to trick new holders into trying DCA to save Luna. Get rid of the fork option immediately with all your might, and boycott Luna v2 if it ever comes out because they’ll be printing Luna 2 and taking advantage of the community again.j
The most important question right now: Where are the Bitcoins and Luna’s reserves and the Luna leaders are responsible for the destruction of the reserve and decided to print Luna on these investors.

1 Like

no fud pls. i personally just want a clear breakdown from Do Kwon on this issue.

that is not fud, That’s the core issue

I say with :100: confidence that Do has the btc somewhere and we will never get any. He’s so shady , what a pathetic leader who goes and hides like this.

That seems like it was fake news. As I understand it LFG got to about 1.5bil and nothing more than that.

they had 80k bitcoins ($2.4b at current price) https://twitter.com/LFG_org/status/1522234949364973568?s=20&t=109qU-FgCXcqhblPtfL5_A

I work in construction…the 1st thing that a contractor does when they break up a partnership or a corporation is grab all the tools! Do has the cold storage wallet people. I bet he’s the only one with them.

Does anyone have the pub addresses of where this supposed 80,000 BTC was hiding?

They transfered to Cex, probably lost all

Hi Everyone

After cooling down over the weekends, some thoughts and perspective here for your reference. The purpose is to hopefully provide some objective thinking process, amid all the hate, sadness and complaints

I know its painful for you to lose your money. It is painful for everyone and everyone still cant believe what happened.

Alot people keep believing that there is hope for recovery. Yes, I hope so too. I have lost quite alot in this saga and it was excruciating painful. But the truth is still the truth no matter how painful. The earlier we accept it and move on, the earlier we can get back on our feet. You bunch have already lost money, try to limit your losses in the mental and time aspects, if you know what I mean.

Let’s take a look at some of the simple truths below.

1. There is simply not enough reserve to save all UST holders.

Think about it. 11bn supply of UST to go and at best 2bn of reserve left? Not to mention that some of these reserve also belongs to the Luna holders. DK knows this. Thats why DK proposes this plan. and there is more to it, on why DK propose this plan. See item 2.

1. For Terra to continue, the devs must continue to be motivated and continue to build.

Think about it. the thing critical about Terra survival is the dev continue to stay and build after this saga. If you are a dev and your your past luna get crashed in 2-3 nights, will you still be motivated if there is no plan to help you to recover some money? You might even jump ship to other network - brain drain of talents. This will definitely be a death blow to Terra.

That is why, in this new luna plan, old luna holders get 40%. that is to also help the devs who have been exceptional in developing. Considering 2bn reserve left, circulating luna supply of 380mil before depeg and the new luna supply of 1bn, Old Luna holders get approx. $2.10 of value back.

Math: 2bn * 40% / 380mil = $2.10

This is done at the expense of UST holders. Why? See item 3 below.

1. UST holders will be the biggest losers in this new luna plan.

UST holders who pay $1 for each UST will be diluted to $0.07 of value under new luna.

Math: 2bn * 40% / 11bn = $0.07

There simply too much UST circulating supply despite the massive burnt.

1. A fork like this will instantly destroy trusts of the community and ensure that CEXs will not dare to list the new luna in the future.

The ones who will be protected the most under this new luna plan will be the old luna holders. DK has to do this to keep the talent pool so that there is a future for new Terra. In doing so, others have to be burnt and trust will definitely be lost.

1. This new luna plan will likely to go through. Why?
    Look at who control the majority of the votes? The old luna holders, my friends.
  1. Even lawsuit cant help you recover any money back. At most, they will just make DK declare bankrupt and send him to jail. You have to suffer the pain of losing money and the mental pain of following the news everyday to keep updated on the “punishment” or even hopes of recovery. You will be the one who lose the most, financially and mentally.

Conclusions:

1. For UST holders, try to salvage any value above $0.07 while you still can. If you find my math correct of cos.

2. Luna holders, move on.

Of cos, the above are not advice and they are just for reference. Ultimately you must make your own decision and take ownership of your decision.

This will be my last post for the Terra community.

Goodbye everyone! Let’s not let sunk in cost and emotions cloud our judgement.

Regards,
CryptoTTM