Why Terra needs a growth marketing strategy?

I wasn’t too clear from your post how much web dev or programming experience you have? Honestly just to make simple edits you don’t need to know much deeply anyway, but it’s good to know what your baseline is so I don’t over-explain stuff.

The basic steps are all outlined here in the README, lemme know if you run into any trouble.

– This is all stuff I’ve been wondering about and it would be great to have it cleared up for everyone!

Where are you finding info about changes like this happening? Like I said I’m relatively new to the community and I don’t really know where I should be watching for important changes like that.

Maybe a written version of the information conveyed in this video would be of help to developers, possibily incorporated into something along the lines of the Polkadot Wiki. Just a thought.

1 Like

Maybe the Terra team can create a video like this “Terra Blockchain Developer Bootcamp” and post it on Udemy! Something like this Ethereum Blockchain Developer Bootcamp With Solidity (2021):

Hi, guys! I have a new idea I would like to share with the community!

This is a response to Ryan Tweet about how to get more integrate more products with Anchor:

How about the Terra team creates Terra Ecosystem Grants every time they need help or research, etc and the community will engage and share their ideas. Something what Curve has done:
Curve Ecosystem Grants

Thank you!

We need sales schema. I don’t think Terra or the protocols need to market but they need to facilitate a framework that allows promoters to be compensated for their efforts. Could be done via referral schemes, predefined sales network, affiliate/link marketing, etc. I suspect solutions exist, Pylon may have something to do with this, and see anchor earn SDK projects.

1 Like