A trust way ro revive luna and everyone be happy

Summary
we saw a proposal from do kwon. i agree with new network but i want propose a way that everybody that lost money can be happy. A way for snapshot and distribute coin between them.

Motivation
we know if snapshot taken on 9 may equals to everybody that sell his luna after that time will take new coin and those who buys on 20$ or 10$ or 1$ doesn’t count. this is not fair.

Proposal
my proposal:

1. first snapshot takes on 9 may when crashes starts.
  2. next snapshot taken on 10 may 23:59 utc when price was 28$
  3. third snapshot taken on 11 may 23:59utc when price was 1$
    4.last snapshot takes on 12 may 23:59utc when price was 0.02$

a. each address that balances remains from first snapshot to third one means doesn’t sell his luna and deserve to take new coin with 10× those who sell balances until 2 snapshot shouldn’t receive anything

b.each address that balances remains from 2 snapshot to third one and doesn’t on previus snapshot means doesn’t sell his luna and deserve to take new coin with 5× those who sell balances until 3 snapshot shouldn’t receive anything

c. each address that balances remains from third snapshot to forth one and doesn’t on previous snapshots means doesn’t sell his luna and deserve to take new coin with 1× those who sell balances until forth snapshot shouldn’t receive anything

d. for balances that is in this snapshot and dosn’t on previous snapshop must take 0.005×

so sum= ( balance of pepoles belongs to a category10) +( balance of pepoles belongs to b category5) + (balance of pepoles belongs to c category1) +(balance of pepoles belongs to d category0.005)

1 Like

Agree. I buy 11-05 at 1.30 with 58.000usdt and exit a profit position on a good coin and 2 days after is word 5 dolars and people buying with 100 dolars get more units than me ? People should be compensate for money lost specially if they still holding it like me to 0

Snap shot is nothing but daylight robbery trying to save the original bag holders by killing the latecoming bagholders. The reality is the money has been taken by those who had means to buy ust at <$1 to mint $1 luna and dumped. Snap shot also doesn’t work, the second it starts trading again it will just dump as everyone trying to get through the door over others. If people really believe in this project like they say, everyone should just take out another $10, $100 or $1000 and buy either ust/luna and hold. Because if you believe in whatever this project is then the price rn is dirt cheap. Stop asking for handouts. And stop giving excuses “oh I already lost my life saving blahblahblah”. If you’re willing to yolo your money into a “project” youshould be willing to shake some extra coins out of pocket and throw into the pit.

2 Likes