Burning proposal

Fork the Luna chain into a new chain with a new token with redistribution. Tokens are transferred 1:1. Except … burn 80% or 90% of all tokens from validators that didn’t vote in favor of the original fee burn proposal. Use the remaining 10% or 20% of tokens for the new development team, new projects and new validators.

Destroying the coins of bad validators will reduce the new Luna supply dramatically and the system will be cleansed from these selfish bad actors.