Create token distribution dashboard

Key ask

Create a simple dashboard for individual wallets to confirm their eligible “pre” and “post-attack” snapshot balances and Terra tokens that will be received.

Background

Snapshots are a crucial determinant in launching the new Terra chain. Wallet users will receive new Terra chain tokens as outlined in the Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 token distribution schedule 20.

Transparency and fairness in launching the new Terra chain are key to rebuilding trust with the wider community. While the launch proposal provides an overview of the high-level steps, there is still uncertainty around what tokens are taken into account at the “pre-attack” and “post-attack” snapshots.

Next steps

I am proposing that either a Terra affiliated or independent development team develops a new Terra chain “eligibility dashboard”. The dashboard must allow individual wallets to confirm their eligible “pre” and “post-attack” tokens and balances.

The dashboard can be gradually extended to include other functions, including each wallet’s projected vesting schedule and tokens outstanding.

1 Like

Hi I have 10m LUNA how much airdrop I will get for new LUNA and what will happen with this old LUNA classic will it be continued or not

1 Like

Great idea, no sarcasm at all.
Too bad the voting period is a week so… it will be… later than 5/27 when we can implement this, however.

2 Likes

Agree that the implementation might be after network launch.

However, that is less relevant given the 2 year+ vesting schedules.

1 Like

Ah so you’re talking about something like the assetmantle explorer.
Totally makes sense, some airdrops have pre-airdrop airdrop ‘calculator’ dashboards that show you your airdrop amount and the (vanity) airdrop price, so I was thinking you wanted them to make a calculator ASAP.