Do Kwon gave burn address

Great. Burned a few K just for the culture.

2 Likes

Can you please explain me? If i have luna in binance … my options are to send it to the address shared here for what?
And , whatvis the plan? Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Hummm… With the current price.

To get a marketcap of 1 billion of luna we need to burn around 690 millions of $…

So if 70 millions people burns 10$ of Luna the marketcap goes back to 1 billion.

Problem is the price will probably increase more we burn.

My opinion is, it can works but dont forget Luna is still linked to UST that is currently at 0.05$. The algo will probably go crazy again to get back at 1$.

And address seems legit. I read the post of Dk on twitter

3 Likes

yep legit adress if anyone doesn’t believe can check this wallet i saw on twitter

4 Likes

it would be nice if someone can set up a status website or blog with the number of coins been sent to that burned wallet.

2 Likes

Dk said he has no money to buy burning. Said he doesn’t hold the coins to burn. Said the burn rate would slow the coin down. Blah blah blah

Indeed DK gave this address to burn currency, but did not specify plan or incentive for doing so. He doesn’t even help with that.

SO I PROPOSE to turn LunC into a charity coin (Luna Caridade), every LunC coin donated to charity is burned, and part of the LunC appreciation goes to humanitarian causes. Starting with the small investors harmed by Lunac. DK could grant benefits to encourage donation.

It would be the first humanitarian-philanthropic cryptocurrency ever created.

In addition to valuing Luna, this would help repair the image of DK and TerraLuna

3 Likes

There is no such tweet as in the screenshot. Do your own research / due diligence before commenting nonsense. Thanks.

why u think he wants the fork, so he can get more lunas for free and he say others are vultures, meanwhile him :shushing_face:

1 Like

Because the tokens enter the wallet but do not leave, they disappear

2 Likes

If you go to tweets and replies you can see it near the top. Look at the conversation above it

2 Likes

Perhaps the community can create an incentive to burn coins like NFTs or giveaways?

If it burns, everyone will win, why is this stupidity? They openly don’t even share the burn address .

1 Like

Now we just need some serious buyers to buy and burn.

It’s actually not, but good job showing the level of your intellect and ability to research!

2 Likes

The tweet link is missing. please post so PEOPLE CAN CHECK IT

1 Like

What I’ve been asking for is a function for burning on station.terra.money which will allow for easy and safe burn.

Connect wallet
Enter amount to burn
Send to burn
Posting the receipts publicly

1 Like

2 things.

1. I do not see this post in Do Kwons feed of replies. Not saying he didnt post it but please be carful incase it’s someone trying to steal your coins.

2. If it was sent by Do Kwon, I just lost even more confidence in him as a leader. NO leader should ask the community to burn tokens, especially the one you yourself created through your own flawed system.

I have proposed a very doable burn process that does not take money out of the community.

1 Like