Do Kwon gave burn address

You need 600m to burn 6trillion luna at the current rate.
Either someone bails out with 600m and burns those or each of us holding luna should burn 90% of luna we hold and keep 10%. That way you can burn all those trillions

2 Likes

At which point will new investment into LUNA be acceptable to you?

I understand your frustration, but do you want any new money to come in at all?

terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

2 Likes

Nice try thief

And you want to be a leader… Can’t even locate a post on Twitter.

Learn to lead yourself first before leading others dumbass.

3 Likes

terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu is a legit burn address.

3 Likes

Why are we wasting our own money to burn now?
Do you know there are wallets with almost 1 trillion balance? You’re only burning your own money to make those billionaires d.ump all that shit back and get even richer…

1 Like

@madruga @nezzard open your eyes dumbfu***

@Deathstar_Daddy

1- Do Kwon didn’t ask for anything, someone asked for the wallet and he gave it.

2- I don’t post fake stuff, you should also open your eyes just like your friends.

Here’s the link btw :

@yetanothersite i know vultures like you are dumb but I wasn’t expecting someone that dumb.

@Birds LMAO you’re right.

@abc1 those wallets you mention, are Binance wallets with user’s assets.

4 Likes

Yes it’s the good address

https://finder.terra.money/mainnet/address/terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

2 Likes

BURN ADDRESS by Du Kron

2 Likes

we already burn over 300mil luna you guys can check transaction at

https://finder.terra.money/mainnet/address/terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu legit burning address , total supply reduce more than 300mil , can check on coingecko

2 Likes

It is in his twitter. You havent looked properly.

And you “burn” people have no idea how the burn mechanism works. It’s honestly embarrassing seeing you lot scream burn everywhere.

Burning might work for the other sh*t coins you invest in, but Luna is beyond saving. If you care so much about burning, then you and the other people who bought luna at fractions of a cent are free to do so.

1 Like

Is it possible to find out the total inflow to this account? past a certain date?

It is different from other blockchains where the burned token is only sent to a wallet where it accumulates but in this wallet it disappears

A burn address is an address coins sit in and nobody ever moves again. They don’t just disappear in that address. There’s a lot of uneducated people here that think otherwise.

3 Likes

The price of LUNA and UST will never be related anymore. The reason is the Algorithm that used to Burn LUNA for UST and UST for LUNA has now been disabled since the crash.

Check the last passed Vote from terra station for reference.

Long story short, the total LUNA is the maximum cap now.
Same for UST. Both have the maximum set in stone now… (Maybe a little too late IMHO)

2 Likes

Shows supply is indeed decreasing.

1 Like

Check all the tweets and replies of do kwon.

1 Like

Yep total supply is reducing. Nice, luna price up already

Total supply = onchain supply - burned tokens

someone remove that slow chat please

2 Likes

“i know vultures like you are dumb but I wasn’t expecting someone that dumb” You sound like a 3 year old. Some dude just randomly posts a “burn” address and you dont expect people to be suspicious ? here I will give you a burn address for Bitcoin …clown

1 Like