Do Kwon gave burn address

Typical. So you want other people to burn their luna but you don’t want to burn yours.

You plan on d.umping luna the second it’s profitable for you to do so. So don’t act like you are any different.

2 Likes

It is the real burn address (classic-core/burn_account.go at main · terra-money/classic-core · GitHub) But I’m not sure why everyone is burning their coins?

As Do says:

2 Likes

There is no way non-whale Luna holders will collectively be able to burn enough to make any long-term significant difference. What we’re seeing right now is people FOMOing in because they don’t understand this and they think that DK wants us to burn all our coins just because he posted a burn address. TRILLIONS of Luna need to be burned.

This is not financial advice.

1 Like

I’m gonna burn my Luna’s. But I want to see the tx on community explorer Terrasco.pe. Can it be broght abck from whatever trash you have put it?

No, once you send it to the address it’s gone for good. Terasco.pe isn’t working, you will need to check your wallet address for the transaction on finder.terra.money

I saw someone post this on twitter

5 Likes

Burn addresses are fake addresses that someone made up with no private key. They would look something like terra1sk1all1ur1coins1gone1dkljss (pretend it’s a valid address format).

This address is just someone’s wallet.

what are you talking about?
are you trying to say that terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu is a fake burn address?
it doesn’t hold any balance and moreover it is all in the code:

7 Likes

I assume the reason why the luna amount keeps going back up is because prop 1299 passed and people are finally able to crosschain back to luna.
The burn address is working, its just going to take a lot.
Kwon, if you believe him said “no new luna is being minted”
You can take that for what its worth

Side note:
It is also the same burn wallet address as prop 1747: UST community pool burn.

1 Like

It’s not about the money, it’s about sending a message :wink:

1 Like

@KeithB god, another dumb cockroach🤦🏻‍♂️ Burn wallets never holds coins!

@yetanothersite shh vulture

@TerraNumber1 i’m sure your first crypto investment is Luna and you just heard about Burn wallets today.

@Peter_Holmqvist buy glasses with your millions of Luna cockroach, you need it.

3 Likes

it’s work well !! Let’s burn :fire:

https://finder.terra.money/mainnet/address/terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

1 Like

Is there a place where you can see how many luna there been send to that burn adress?

The beauty of a free market

(Someone change the slow chat settings please @alagiz)

the Do Kwon’s proposal is just a smoke screen.
A Buy and Burn policy has to be implemented by the Luna Validators as a tax on future transactions in order to save Luna and the whole ecosystem.
About 5000 billions of Luna coins have to be burned.
Clearly one cannot expect that voluntarily some investors in Luna will burn their hard earned money until 5000 billion coins of Luna have disappeared.

2 Likes

I tried to click on the link it worked before and now it’s saying not found!! What happened?

finder.terra.money/mainnet/address/terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu
no address

2 Likes

finder.terra.money/mainnet/address/terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

What happened this burn address? Do you have any information? @mc_ust

2 Likes

what happend here

2 Likes