Do Kwon gave burn address

It still works guys!!

Check burn address here to see transactions:
explorer[.]bitquery[.]io

Or total burn:
terra[.]stake[.]id

PS. Remove brackets as I can’t post links…

1 Like

Have you not noticed the deposits stopped at 11:51.23 and nothing has been burned in the past hour.

still work

Does not make any sense to burn now. Has to be a coordinated effort under a new tokeneconomic like burn tax on transaction or similar.

3 Likes

Dear friends, Luna continues to burn! I do not know why it is impossible to see it on the Terra website anymore, but I found another one. And the burning continues. I believe together we will burn all the excess! Here you can see how many were sent to this address Terra terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu (bitquery.io)

2 Likes

Yes! We can! We are burning so fast at the moment, that we will get back to 1b supply in the little timespan of 150 years!

3 Likes

finder error for all tx now maybe they fix something , you guy can check on stake.id

:rofl: you funny! Bitter, but funny.

Hey I’m all for the burn. But I just have to say that the more time I spend on this forum the more I see that LUNA is all a bunch of clowns. From the leader to the voting system to the plan to fix the scm (with a new scm) to those who joined last week and don’t know what burning is (burn for charity? Haha!) to those seeking leadership (who also joined a couple weeks ago) to everyone. I can’t believe I used to invest in this coin. I think I’m done investing in anything and going to stick with bitcoin.
And yes I also joined a couple weeks ago - the forum that is. LUNA has been my go-to coin for quite some time but only now did I join the forum. I should have joined sooner and I would have taken my money out of it before this clown show started.

8 Likes

I’ve burn it. How to check the burning results

Something like that could probably also done with LUNA. This could increase the motivation to burn a lot, couldn’t it?

Very interesting. Let’s go donate some coins to burn.

1 Like

The address has disappearred now? What’s happening?

https://finder.terra.money/mainnet/address/terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

If you go up in the post, terra finder stopped showing it this morning. It shows up on stake id and the other bc finders.
Its still burning :fire:

3 Likes

Your joking right?

Mexc is going to burn luna. Maybe they are implementing additional tax to burn just like community’s wishes

1 Like

would you like some fries with all that salt :joy:

If you genuinely have nothing more to contribute to Luna than verbal abuse, just sell and leave. Read the room, everyone else is trying to find ways forward.

3 Likes

I think its bugged, there is somewhere in the post section and in the reddit mentioned other website where you can look up for that burn address.

Form alliance to ask CZ binance to fundraising for luna burning once fund reaches $200 Million he will buy luna and burn at the time

5 Likes

Yes!

An update occurred this morning that broke the display of burn addresses. A fix will be released soon.

7 Likes