Do Kwon gave burn address

Yes, it is a legitimate burn address, you can see the github links if you scroll back in the thread

1 Like
2 Likes

We burn , Do Kwon still create new…how works ???

Don Kwon who said it’s not a good idea to burn 6500 billions of luna…

You create a new shiba inu token with your own stupidity.

The whole community try to save it against your awkward fork plan.

But it is not a good idea…

Raaaah this guy is sooo egocentric and stubborn.

How can you screw up so much and still give advise ?

In what universe or dimension does he live ?

1 Like

Ideally 1 Billion or less. It would be real hard to get back to pre attack levels.

1 Like

burning continues burning continues

1 Like

Why should holders be happy to burn their own LUNA, losing them (losing money)
The amount of LUNA needed to be burnt should be about 6.3 trillion, and it won’t ever happen, because of what I’ve said before

At this rate of course this is very difficult to burn 6T, you dont need to be a super brain to do the math. But this is not the goal, you dont get it. This is just like a manifesto bro. Now go burn 100$ of LUNA and watch your 100$ of LUNA next year…

3 Likes

It’s never been about the money, we want to send Do Kwon a message.

1 Like

go learn how to use twitter dude… DK literally posted the address… and even clarified that burning does nothing

4 Likes

He also said, minting was very logical. Look what happened

2 Likes

Because of people who bought thousands of tokens thinking that they will get rich if the price goes up. It is because of people like that that we are where we are.

2 Likes

No shit. Welcome to crypto my man. Let me guess: you are one of those “true believers”… right?

1 Like

I’m just burning out of spite

2 Likes
1 Like

Yeah as long as they’re holding trillions we’re going nowhere, I guess that’s one of the reasons why Kwon said it’s impossible to burn

Why burn Luna when the ones in charge can simply mint more at will?

That’s not really true. Luna was being minted because of the mechanics of Luna/UST, it’s not like “someone” was doing it on purpose. It has now been disabled, you cannot burn one to mint the other.

1 Like

“Someone” had the ability to stop it any moment, but always the same “someone” instead chose to let it run when the peg was already unsavable, and not only that, they increased the minting power even more and minted 7 trillion tokens in few hours, to no avail. I think it was right after the first halt, Luna was still savable, but “someone” thought it would be a good idea to re-enable the mechanism a second time. Forgive me, but it definitely looks like “someone” completely controlled this mechanism and most certainly decided to let it run down to hell on purpose. Thank you.

3 Likes

Yes, it is the Binance wallet where people withdraw their tokens from