Do Kwon gave burn address

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

I own 500,000 luna. I’ll keep that. If we want the price to go up. We have to do the burn ourselves. So I’ll start. I will burn $200 worth of luna every month. If enough holders do this we can bring the price back up.

4 Likes
10 Likes

Good initiative! I hope it could be a great example…

2 Likes

do you know when we can check burn address ? thank

1 Like

excelente!!!

My issue with community burns is this.

In theory, If everyone burns coins and the same amount, it’s literally a wash. Like when a publicly traded company does a reverse stock split. The end result is the marketcap is the same just less shares. Sure the shares increased in value but the end value is the same.

Reality is we have great members of the community like yourself burning thier money, while the big whales continue to hold. All your successfully doing is loosing money and helping the rich whales get richer.

We need a burn plan which I have.

2 Likes

Maybe they have a plan… buyback and burn will cost around a billion dollars… maybe they’ve figured out a way to make profit… it is important to keep in mind that mayn’t increase the price much… market makers know the technique to buy without creating pump.

Anyone here know why the burn address seems to have disappeared? Was here at 4:30 am Eastern time, but now doesn’t pull up at all.

hey tiago, i just burned a million for you, no worries i still have 700 million :*

Binance should do a tax burn also…

Biggest trading platform for Luna.

4 Likes

Add a 0 your maths is wrong

Now the total supply is decreasing! Yesterday no but now it’s good, you can see it here by refreshing the page every 3-4 minutes: https://fcd.terra.dev/v1/totalsupply/luna
Its the official website…

Go burn burn burn! terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

Is Circulating Supply the same?? I didn’t understand.

BURN THROUGH THE LOTTERY. TOKEN LUNAC BET ON PLATFORM TERRA.STATION.

Note that in the proposals that are being voted on, the proposer loses the deposited tokens if the proposal is rejected with veto or does not reach the quorum. So.

This means that the TerraStation platform already has all the mechanisms to create a lottery.

Proposal: Create a lottery on the TerraStation platform. With daily raffles.

The bettor must use Luna Classic in the bets (minimum amount of $1). The winner of the draw receives 70% of the total collected. 30% is burned.

Or TerraLuna could provide a service or game to be paid for with Lunac. But it looks like TerraLuna doesn’t have any services.

If anyone wants the twitter address to verify: https://mobile.twitter.com/stablekwon/status/1528004028851859456

https://finder.terra.money/mainnet/address/terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

worked

Hello! what supply should luna reach ?? Any idea? I’m very lost here. Thank you!

For all those people that say burn their coin, here is your chance to prove it! but the reality is that 6.9T terra coins and burning 257M in the past two days is a start, people will wait until the airdrop of the new terra to start burning if they do at all, expect it to be a long process!

1 Like

Can anyone confirm that this is not a scheme to collect luna supply and they’re actually being burned?