Don't be like everyone else, make your own decisions

Hello, everyone.
I have already created several suggestions for improvement, read many positive comments, but where is the result?

Every suggestion I have made to improve the LUNC situation has involved burning coins, because - the only sensible solution.

Everyone is supportive, but what’s next? The problem is that many people are sitting here, monitoring the sections to see where LUNC will go. But people just need to realize one thing, the problem is you. Do kwon and his team won’t do anything. You are sitting, reading this post, and you have 1,000,000 or 100,000,000 LUNC coins in your wallet and you are waiting for a miracle, now they will burn everything and you will become a dollar millionaire, but it will not happen, because there are thousands of people like you.

Yes, my English is very weak, but you understand me, because if you are not ready to burn your LUNC at least 20-50%, why should someone do it for you?
Those people who were willing to burn, they burned, and those who weren’t willing lost.
As of 06/01/2022, about $350 billion has been burned, with 6,906,654,253,362 left. It is now 06/03/2022 and the current number of coins is 6,906,638,174,451. Do you see the difference? is that Do kwon burn? no.

Other than yourself, no one can help you. People, we have all the coins, a normal investor didn’t dock like many at 0.00010. Just realize that you are not special, there are 100500 people like you waiting for LUNC to rise, who are saving their coins in anticipation of $1, but in fact, your assets are $0 with that attitude.

I bought 3,000,000 coins, I burned 95%, leaving me with 150,000 coins. I sacrificed my money, for the sake of at least making an impact and supporting the burn.

I’ll say it again, more coins are not from the whales, but from us, so start with yourself and ask others, otherwise you are holding a useless coin.

Only you build your future, don’t be like everyone else, make your own decisions.

Thank you, everyone.

4 Likes

Burning is only part of the solution but not all of it.
What we need is true governance and sense of direction, by the community. Not Do Kwon.

2 Likes

I agree with you, just not smart people are holding now :smiley: I paid back my investment before the attack on May 14th. Got an airdrop and bought LUNA2 for 3.5 bybit. net profit

Up
“Don’t be like everyone else, make your own decisions”

Why do you think throwing LUNA to burn will work? Are you asking people to buy something, then burn it? Why not skip a step and ask people to throw throw a $100 dollar bill into a fire in rl, it will make all dollars more scarce, right?

Problem is us, and you, for not taking the Terra original source code and making a REAL fork that includes all the up to date Terra classic blockchain info and excludes all current governance staking (simply unstakes it) and opens governance for a fresh start on all gov staking validators and users. Right now the chain’s gov system is locked down and controlled and the source code is centralized controlled (is how gov staking got disabled WITHOUT a vote, devs simply did it). Community proposals have near 0 effect can’t get anywhere as a community with current blockchain’s situation, and we’re too lazy to really just work around it spin the blockchain up afresh run a bunch of new nodes and accept lunc and ustc and invite all holders to participate. I love the idea but I, too, am lazy. (And no money now cant setup the hardware lol, if you can and do I totally support, would stake LUNA to your node :slight_smile: )

My opinion remains unchanged

then you will d.ie on that hill.