Error on TerraStation

Hey Folks! Try Terra Station on Edge Browser. It works seamlessly

2 Likes

Hey, so the issue is that they broke the Ledger integration with their 3.0.0 release on 2022/05/26.

The easiest alternative is to install Microsoft Edge, and install the Terra Station extensions from the Microsoft Addons, since that version is still 2.6.1: [Terra Station Wallet - Microsoft Edge Addons]

4 Likes

This is exactly my pb and I suspected the Terra wallet extention for Chrome to be the pb (v3.0.0 released on the 26th) - Im using a Nano Ledger as well

Edge browser here. Same issue. Using Ledger Nano Plus

Use the Edge Addon, not the Terra Station web page.

And I can confirm installing the old extension from the Edge addon repository solved the issue.

1 Like

Impressive, because there are people moderating, they know we have this difficulty, or this problem and nobody says anything. For me it doesn’t work with any browser and I’ve tried it on different computers.

Another alternative is going to terra-money/station-extension (I can’t post the link), and downloading the version 2.5.0 of the addon. You need to enable Developer Mode to install the addon.

Does anyone have a more recent addon?

3 Likes

I give up on this coin, I can’t do it anymore. I already installed the extension, I can’t transfer lunas between wallets, I can’t vote, it always gives the same error. Not worth it.

It works on the Edge browser. I just had the same issue (Brave and Chrome) but withdrawals work in Edge

1 Like

ERROR MESSAGE

signature verification failed; please verify account number (XXXXXXX), sequence (5) and chain-id (columbus-5): unauthorized

Hey, so the issue is that they broke the Ledger integration with their 3.0.0 release on 2022/05/26.

The easiest alternative is to install Microsoft Edge, and install the Terra Station extensions from the Microsoft Addons, since that version is still 2.6.1: [Terra Station Wallet - Microsoft Edge Addons]

Thanks buddy @josu

3 Likes

energyxbtv,
I can also confirm this works after fighting for hours to get it to transfer.

1. Use Microsoft EDGE browser.
  2. Install Terra station Extension wallet 2.6.1
  3. Before linking the Ledger you’ll need to clear all the cookies & cache history
    ( I also tried using it right after installing 2.6.1. ext but did not work, after I cleared cookies and cache then it worked perfectly)
    I hope the Terra team fixes this in there next update
2 Likes

tk you guys.

Edge is NOT working. It says that transactions are not possible at the moment. Issue still persists in Chrome with Ledger.

2 Likes

Getting transaction unavailable in Edge :frowning:

1 Like

Everyone, I solved by installing the Xdefi wallet addon and connected anchor to that one. then from the addon there is the option to deposit/withdraw from anchor and it worked. I’m using chrome

Technically Luna, UST in either version, don’t exist at the moment.

In a few days time all the new iterations will be listed, but until then we’re in limbo.

That’s my guess anyway

Binance disabled Terra luna, all my Terra luna with $40 remaining vanished

same here

Okay, sorry was so furious I mistakenly blamed Anchor team. WTF Terra Station devs.