Let's stay together with the original luna and implement the burning mechanism

As I have seen on twitter and this forum the vast majority of the community don’t agree with Do Kwon plan, for that reason I want to invite everyone to start a conversation around what actions we are going to take in case the fork successes. There are many Luna investors worried for their money and there is a lot of traction and marketing around the Luna name that we can take advantage of. In that scenario I want to start the conversation with this fundamental ideas.

LET’S CREATE OUR BLOCKCHAIN AS A COMMUNITY.

Everything is being built already, the fact that there will be a potential fork doesn’t mean we can’t still use the original code and invite validators and developers to stay with us, I am pretty sure that within the community there are many talented people and together can re-build Luna and make succeed again, I am pretty sure also that there are many investors looking for profits that can participate in this new idea. Furthermore, there will be important people in crypto community with a lot of experience and contacts that are willing to take the leadership of the community, names like Changpeng Zhao, Vitalik Buterin or Kevin O’Leary that are very engage with the community and have the capabilities to make the original blockchain thrive again. We can use the community power to call their attention and asking to be the Luna father. If one big name make this community successful from the ashes it will be very outstanding.

LET’S KEEP FOCUS WITH THE BURN REMEDY PROPOSAL.

If we make the blockchain work again and we get the right leadership, we need to stick with the Burn remedy proposal, working on it to technically make it happen and implement it. As it has been said before, the tax fee will be to Burn, finance new projects and FULLY compensate people that lost money with the “RISK-FREE STABLE COIN”. Those who lost money with Luna can make their money back by buying at this spectacular price and supporting the community to make their investments grow again.

WE HAVE TO FULLY COMPENSATE UST HOLDERS TO GAIN THE TRUST BACK.

We really need to create a long term plan to fully compensate the UST holders as a whole by different mechanism such as burning and network fees, we won’t be able to gain the crypto community support if you don’t act honestly.

THIS WILL BE A LONG TERM RE-BUILD PROCESS

This will be a long journey if we are willing to take it, we need to think about many aspects of the re-build process such as reduce the big marketcap, compensate UST holders, gain enough traction both developers and investors, we also need to gain the confidence of the crypto community again. But I am sure with a good leadership and a strong community we can make this happen, we just need to patient and actively participative.

Please make your comments below and share this idea to work together in finding new ways to grow.

Regards,
Crypto Philosopher.

31 Likes

Thank you for this proposal

3 Likes

I agree - the community should band together behind the real Luna and let the “leadership team” maroon themselves on the new, deserted fork.

3 Likes

LFG… ok

2 Likes

I Agree. It is useless trying to argue. It is better that we like minded people focus on how to take this forward from here.

3 Likes

It’s possible.

1 Like

They ignore the opinion of the people at all, the vote is just a cover, they are very sure to do 2.0, trying to ignore the losses of the previous holders, so that they can continue to put money into their pockets from ignorant investors, and they don’t even discuss how to compensate Bankrupt people held on exchanges, their headquarters in Seoul was also found to have been dissolved, and now they are empty shells, trying to use words to deceive more fools into believing that they can start over

3 Likes

Lets do it. Just get elon musk to tweet about luna and we’ll burn 25% of the supply in a week with a burn tax lol

5 Likes

we need a leader and a dev team

2 Likes

Let the Lunatics take over the asylum!!

Over the last few days I have seen that there are some amazing minds and people with integrity rallying around to come up with solutions that could be voted on fairly. I think that the community governed by token holders could do a great job of running a valuable blockchain that is healthy not hyped, pumped and exploited. The current censorship and centralised decision making is not what we all bought into.

There is value here. The system did work but it had flaws. This is new territory. We fix it and move on. The governance is by the token holders. You can still buy them now if you are interested. Let it be truly decentralised. The thing is trying its best to function as a decentralised system but the leadership is not allowing it to be that. Let it be what it is and that is how true value is discovered.

6 Likes

truth be told, the only way for LUNA to survive (just my personal opinion) is to find a way to continue without current CEO (Do Kwon).

And if he is planning to fork out, then perhaps that’s the best way for this community to move forward. Without him.

Perhaps it would mean absolute failure. But with current lack of trust between CEO and community - there is simply only very bumpy and painful future.

7 Likes

Luna is still alive. UST is still alive. We can fix both of them as a community. We need to become new validators so we can vote for proposals.

5 Likes

This is an excellent idea that if thought out well can be genius!

2 Likes

Do you think Luna will survive this bad publicity ? :joy::joy::joy: sell while you can

2 Likes

Hamsters, speculators who do not know how to count, who do not understand the market, psychology and technology, disagree with Kwon.
The real community showed their opinion by voting.
And you can build the LUNAinu community on the ruins of the empire as much as you like ))

1 Like

I totes agree that a big name needs to get behind this for the credibility, CZ, Vitalik or maybe Justin Sun if any of them were prepared to get involved.

3 Likes

There are many other projects out there with burn features that you can jump in to.

1 Like

I have a suggestion to team luna.

LUNA for accounts bought after 7/5/2022 is burned at a rate of 90% for each new registered account, and for accounts bought before 7/5/2022 nothing is taken from them as compensation for their losses. In this case, it gained the trust of the old investor and gained the confidence of the new investor, and both will continue to support the original currency LUNA.

And The currency has gained a reputation through the hits it hits.

……

2 Likes

I just did. This is going to the floor. Its only upheld now by people taking a punt with small amounts now. Market Cap is tiny.

2 Likes

Yeah, yeah. We will see how this ends for your kind of people. We will see if your prophet Do Kwon will avoid his well deserved jail time. We will see how your new fork will work out.

1 Like