Luna v1 to Luna v2 help

Will I get an airdrop only for that 1712 aUST wich I minted from my 2172 UST I put to Anchor Staking?

And yet according to LUNA I have now in my terra wallet - should I choose option STAKE there to get airdrop (snapshot 27th) or just leave LUNA in my wallet?

Don’t know for sure about Anchor, I never used the protocol but it does sound that way if you read DK’s final proposal. There is no mention of pre-attack UST.

But you can’t stake Luna now, staking is turned off to prevent governance attacks. So holding should be fine.

Sorry to come on the channel don’t know where to drop the question, but just want to ask, if those on kucoin, are to make move their Luna and UST token to Luna station, or are they going to release the airdrop there kucoin, like is it compulsory to make to Luna station?

Please how do I connect my Luna wallet to the v2 chain

I am holding my LUNA on Metamask in my BSC Wallet. I guess I wont be eligible for any airdrop that way. Is there any way to move my LUNA to the TerraStation?

@mig_uel Wormhole maybe? Terra Bridge
@Edisongodwin1 KuCoin Will Support the Migration and Airdrop for Terra (LUNA) and TerraUSD (UST) Tokens| KuCoin
@Micah_Chinonso v2 chain not out yet.

@powerslime Okay cool, that looks pretty nice. Does it work even tho the Luna blockchain has stopped?

The blockchain isn’t stopped, though. Only delegations are. That’s why we can send coins I think.
Not too sure if wormholes are up or not… wait, I found their official tweet saying it’s up:

But always send a small amount for testing purpose before you send your bulk, though.

Airdrop details here.

@powerslime
It worked through the wormhole. Thank you very much!

1 Like

hi, lime, i have some ust on the osmosis addr, will i get airdrop like the ust on terra station? does the ust-luna ratio be the same, say, if i have 1000ust on terrastation and osmosis, will i get the same number of airdrop?

lol thanks for trusting me but I’m just another investoor who likes crypto who tries to do his research. Anyway, yes you will:

You have the Cosmos developers, especially Jacob Gadikian to thank for that. He threatened to ‘ja_il’ Terra2 away from IBC if DK didn’t airdrop to Osmosis/Crescent/Sifchain pools. So it’s certain that we will get airdrops. We don’t know if they’ll be the same ratio, but I’m guessing why not since they use the same snapshot?

If I liquidate my Liquidity Pool on Trader Joe and send the UST back to Terra Station, how do they know that I originally held this UST, at the time of the collapse, on Trader Joe and that didn’t just buy it today to gain access to the airdrop?

Where will we get airdrop, if we had Luna-UST LP on Osmosis!?? Do we get it on Osmosis again or to Terra wallets? Also we still dont know, if for example in my case, I had 125 Luna and around 11k UST, do I get refund for both shares of liquidity pool?? Or just for Luna?

How to convert luna airdrop from terrastation?

Snapshots were taken at those specific block times, so wherever it was located at that exact block.

It should be to Terra wallets. I assume both would count but I don’t know specifics regarding Osmosis snapshots.

The unlocked portion could be swapped on launch in any supported CEX/DEX (the @Terra_Money twitter account has been retweeting examples).

1 Like

Hello, I need your help. Yesterday I withdrew my Ust coins from Anchor to my Terra Station wallet. When I check the transaction information, it says " Block#7796618". Does this mean I am no longer eligible for airdrop?

1 Like

Anyone know what address the new Luna is?

1 Like

Nobody got anything for UST share on Osmosis where we had UST paired in LPs… I was in worst possible LP - Luna-UST and I got only Luna back… 10.5k USD worth of UST gone to shit

1 Like

I wonder when Coinbase will help with the airdrop. Hopefully soon since all my wrapped Luna is locked on their DeFi wallet.