[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction [PART II]

This is not going to work for obvious reasons. But it’s not obvious for some people it seems. It would take many years for the price to be effected with this proposal. Don’t forget that there are exchanges now. People trade on exchanges which doesn’t require real transactions at all. Which doesn’t contribute to burn. Burning would only have any kind of effect if they could have burnt trillions of it immediately. And they don’t have those coins. They tried to save UST with those coins, that was an irreversable mistake by which they basically gave their money away. They don’t have the LUNA to burn. They don’t have the funds to buy back the LUNA and burn it either. And just by on-chain transactions it would take 7-8 years of burning to reach normal levels. People think “oh yeah burn so price increases” but it just doesn’t work like that. And for the actual proposal, we possibly can not believe that the volume will stay as it is, the volume right now in total is $1.3 billion, which is HALF of what is written here, INCLUDING the exchanges and this will only decrease with time. On-chain volume will be much less than half of even that.

Besides these, people are forgetting the real Ethereum; The second biggest coin in the world right now is a fork. The original Ethereum is called Ethereum Classic right now and look how everyone already forgot about that. Wishful thinking is not the way to take reasonable actions. People just want to get their losses back and that clouds them from thinking straight. Do Kwan made too many mistakes starting with not suspending UST transactions much earlier at like $0.85, which could have been much much more easier to recover from if non-arrogant actions were taken. He could have avoided this but he couldn’t, because he wanted his invention to work and did the same mistake many are doing right now, which is wishful thinking. LUNA would be alive, they would still have some reserves and BTC wouldn’t crash this hard if wishful thinking didn’t got in the way.

And of course, these are just my humble opinions.

1 Like

good idea, let’s spread it on our social networks, I believe that the united community will have an insane reach.

1 Like

sounds like a good plan

Lets share this with crypto news websites…

1 Like

You guys have the remedy to fix and work our way out of this.
If it’s not listened to by those that can implement what the thread has proposed.
Only out of pure self interest will it not be put in place.
Let’s watch the direction things are taken and see if the community or creator are put first.

Does terra have a address for burned tokens, or would one need to be created?

This is the most sensible and quickest way to deal with the supply problem.

They should of taken advantage of all the volume that has been created over the last week.

Unless they are waiting for it to bottom out to buy back ??

I like it

**Hello everyone **

Here is the TG link incase something happens here

just wanted to point to this great proposal:

requires very little dev effort and easy to implement.

can we add this to the main thread?

Is there any meaning left in any proposals here? They are doing what they want… and they call this decentralized and community driven?

1 Like

Come here to vote, it’s already here!

@bloodcurdle @HelloThere Why this is not longer in governance ?

We can do it General sleep LUNA

1 Like

doesn’t matter what you propose, Do Kwan has already made his mind and threw everyone under the bus, his speech of community matters is just a bullsh’ith.

1 Like

If you DO NOT want the fork to happen, go and VOTE NO against Do Kwon’s proposal. It does not allow me to post the link to the proposal, but it is Proposal 1623. Support what majority of the Luna community wants and VOTE NO.

1 Like

If we really like this plan we should stay together after the fork and implement the plan as a community, we can stay with the original Luna and invite validators and developers over, I am pretty sure that they will be interested and that there will be many investors interested to as there is a big chance of big returns.

3 Likes

Agree burning

2 Likes

The vote is rigged. The “No with veto” vote totals dropped from 11 million to 7 million an hour later.

2 Likes

Luna has 1.85B UST. I recommend Terra sell that before it is worth $0, then allocate the profits to the LFG 2.0 on the new chain

1 Like

i have jus created a terra station account and added to chrome extension, 2 mins task. and trasnferred some luna tokens into the wallet from binance.

now voted as NO to the proposal to create new Luna.

Please you all do the same. Vote NO.
Costs just few Luna tokens and 2 mins of your time.

2 Likes