[Proposal] Remove Do Kwon from any Leadership roll

Summary
Do Kwon does not have community support for any projects. His focus should be clearly on finding a way to make UST holders whole at this point and give the chance for the Terra community to move forward in a positive way and that is not with him in any kind of leadership position.

Motivation
It’s clear that TFL, LFG, Do Kwon, and Daniel Shin have showed nothing short of incompetency and the project needs fresh leadership and a fresh face.

Proposal
Vote out Do Kwon from any kind of leadership roll and have a community vote on a new CEO from a list of candidates that are interested in taking over.

Voting is now live: Terra Station

Make sure on the top of the page where the proposals are you click view all as they are trying to hide all but the proposals they want up.

6 Likes

im sorry to say it this way… but crypto was made to not be centralized. When you centralize power you might put the project under high risk of corruption and failure.

Which we had already the possiblity to see…

A decentralized governance is what should be applied. Nevertheless im starting to be scared that Terra is somehow rigged from the begining. Just learn and look on how BTC work and why BTC forked already so many times in the past.

Actually im scared that Do Kwon and who ever worked with him managed to ruin everything positif in this project. Day after day it look worst and worst… They pushing that FORK in a very unfair way.

They let everyone speculate about the BTC reserves without providing proofs of what they said they did… just words. People even scanned the blockchain and exchanges volume to verify what they said but without success to confirm there words. Its why LUNA is still tanking and this is why we might lose the few dollars left we had in this project :smiley: sorry for the smiley its just frustration…

Crypto is still a jungle and yes this start to look like b(i)tconnect… CZ is a smart guy and he knows more than most of us.

The only positive Thing is what said CZ, he said in his blog about luna :

“Lastly, I have mixed feelings about the revival plans provided by the Terra team. But as I said, regardless of my personal feelings, we will be here to support the community’s decision.”

We should capitalize on that but we are hand tied because of DK and the few validators/stackers left.

3 Likes

The only positive Thing is what said CZ, he said in his blog about luna :

“Lastly, I have mixed feelings about the revival plans provided by the Terra team. But as I said, regardless of my personal feelings, we will be here to support the community’s decision."

CZ can’t be that naive to think the “Revival” vote is the will of the “community.” It’s a rigged voting system and everyone knows it.

2 Likes