Sc(ammy Governance

You have selectively edited the tweet Wagner. You need to also show my quoted tweet to show my full response to that picture. Here it is:

As to the image and what you said, CZ is wrong. Whales would trade the 1.2% burn tax. Even with low volumes (the volumes would be huge, not low if we got 1.2% off-chain), we can burn billions of LUNC per day. The hype that led to the $0.0006 pump will return even greater. CZ needs to be convinced. He said in the 23 September 22 AMA that the 1.2% burn tax could work if all exchanges agreed to implement it at the same time. This is part of my plan to achieve a consensus of participating exchanges to launch simultaneously. Exchanges need to be convinced. We made good progress in only 2 weeks of the 1.2% on-chain before the vote to remove it came up, despite the FUD. We should give it a proper shot. I believe we can convince CZ as we have better incentives and a better plan than earlier (My Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+ Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+.

I’m misleading nobody. My plan and intentions are clearly stated in my Validator Roadmap and my Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+.

2 Likes