The Hope

Excuse my punctuation but as you are smart you will be able to literally read between the lines and get the point.

It is my opinion that the following is what took place.
At or before or after the crash, a tonne of funds was with drawn from Terra guard.
These will have no doubt been Kwon and co.
He will have done this with the support of people like CZ and fits why CZ would have been critical of the fork publicly.

The fact is Crypto is unregulated, but, people have built their livelihoods off it now. So, if I was Kwon, and, the shit hit the fan the way it did, his only options were, loose everything or attempt to trade your way out or throw more money into a flawed system, or, take cash out, create a new brand in the hope of pumping that to recoup loses, as well save face by throwing a bone of tokens over x amount of years so that no one sells everything immediately creating another crash of the new brand.

Then, he is either a complete crook and running off with his money ( which I think he realises isn’t the best bet because to rip off a crookered system full of tech savvy hacking nerds that I think even he realises the moon wouldn’t be far enough escape ) or, he works at regrouping. UST may be shagged, or, because he hasn’t brought a new stable coin out he may in time ditch the algorithm theory, base UST on some solid capital of which he will purchase as Luna2 grows in value, then he comes back, pumps LunC and turns an absolute shit storm into a Crypto salvation and proves the industry has worth above the hype. It also has good will, ability to recover from a crash, and Luna credibility catapults as a result and everyone wins. He does this with the help of his friends or industry juggernauts, not because they like him but because the industry needs a fairytale with a happy ending and as well their livelihoods depend on this.

The summation, the reason we all hold LunC and Luna2 is because this is the story we are gambling on, it’s either success or failure, and yes , to see that Terra2 and LunC have tied themselves at the current values to the rest of the crypto industry is reassuring and although personally I’m hoping for one more big wash out in the industry before it starts to rebuild, and if LunC and Terra survive that, ( which I believe they could if want weather the storm because of the billions Luna guard siphoned off ) then all is Rosie in time ) or he runs off with the money, but, that will be devastating for the industry.

Why, because it is becoming “ main stream “ the majority of people have dabbled, survive this collapse, create a fairy tale story rebuilding credibility and then all thanks to timing in come the masses and then, crypto gets to a place of impossible to break , it needs to stand the test of time, it needs recovery stories with the horror ones, and it needs to prove credibility.

Do this and it’s made, and this is why we hold LunC and Terra, come on tycoons of industry, prove, that the people win and this can be a step in the direction of positivity and unify and solve the equally fabricated economic system. It’s a long way out before a unified system but an elephant is eaten one bite at a time.

4 Likes

Interesting take. Earlier today, I read a response to a Terra community member’s frustration over the way things have gone down. The community member’s response was something like, “Sick of your crybaby comments. You speculated, you lost. Move on.” Just one out of many, many similar comments all over the cryptosphere. To me, crypto held a promise of a more just financial system–a system of the people, instead of a system of the wealthy and powerful. But too many of the people are just as predatory as the super-powerful. So, I’ve completely changed my mind about regulation. Without reliable regulation to safeguard people’s lifesavings invested in this new class, it’s just too easy for bad actors to exploit the tech and gravely harm millions of people–and get away with it. Just as bad, the community members who profit from this predation SUPPORT and encourage it. Without strong regulatory laws, their vocal opinion appears valid.

Warren Buffet, whom I don’t particularly follow but who has some valuable insights, said he never invests in what he doesn’t completely understand. Moving forward, I think more of us will be following his advice. The crypto space is still FAR too much the Wild, Wild West. I don’t trust anything Terra-related anymore. The constant bickering back-N-forth about this protocol vs that protocol. This team vs. that team. The counterproductive back-biting among community members. And all the while, the people behind the scenes who absconded with obscene amounts of money–other average people’s life savings–are still at large, happily planning their next money-grabbing project.

No safe-guarding regulation, no investment.

3 Likes

There is already a comeback story like you describe. It’s on another blockchain that starts with ETh and ends with UM. I hope LunaC makes a comeback but the chances are looking slim at this point. Granted, stranger things have happened in the crypto space.

I’m a gambler, I have gambled my life savings and more on buying a couple of businesses that have given me a good average lifestyle, I’m not rich by any means, I have a few small investments in Crypto including LunaClassic(Lunc). I believe the outcome could have massive ramifications on the Crypto world. I can’t fathom how a person can destroy families and lives all over the world then turn his back and think that fucked up I’ll make a new one.
I do hope the people that lost their life savings can salvage something out of Lunc but if she goes under I’m getting out of Crypto

1 Like