UST in Anchor Protocol

Recover the wallet again and try.

I have reported the issue to the team, I’ll get an appropriate solution after hearing back from them. Till the time you can try the above one.

1 Like

Guys i have 2000 aUST staked on Anchor Protocol.
For the airdrop i think that the snapshot was taken before the panic on the 7th May.
So if i sell now all my UST is it the same for the airdrop?
Because i can have some money back now. I think that from tomorrow the UST will go to 0$ :face_holding_back_tears:

You can wait for the post attack snapshot too. NFA

I can’t withdraw aUST from Anchor - getting the message “This transaction not available now.” Please help

1 Like

So i wait the 2nd snapshot of today. Than i think that tomorrow after the airdrop i can sell UST without losing any drop.

1 Like

You said we didn’t need to withdraw from Anchor, but now I see that my post-attack airdrop matches my amount of aUST, not the amount of UST I would have owned if I had withdrawn it from Anchor EARN.
That’s a difference of more than 25%. Please correct this mistake.

2 Likes

getting the same thing.

First argument must be a string, Buffer, ArrayBuffer, Array, or array-like object.
Error type: CreateTxFailed
Error stack: CreateTxFailed: First argument must be a string, Buffer, ArrayBuffer, Array, or array-like object.
at mapExtensionTxError (Anchor Protocol)
at Object.error (Anchor Protocol)
at et.error (Anchor Protocol)
at tt._error (Anchor Protocol)
at tt.error (Anchor Protocol)
at Anchor Protocol
at errorContext (Anchor Protocol)
at tt.error (Anchor Protocol)
at Anchor Protocol

2 Likes

you’re lucky it even matches aUST, mine doesn’t even go close to either of these

how do you talk to the team? I have a problem regarding withdrawal of ust and can’t seem to find someone who can help.

1 Like

Same issue, no sound on socials, really concerning that anchor is not giving communications on this.

1 Like

have you been able to fix this? no one seems to be replying and i have the same issue.

1 Like

I have the same problem

1 Like

I found a way to withdraw it! You can use the following up (I didn’t do the app but I’m dev, I reviewed the code and it’s safe)

I can’t post links but you can google it:
github istudko anchor - withdrawer - app

1 Like

I did not get an airdrop in anchor and have since moved my UST out and back into my Terra wallet - hope that was not a mistake??

1 Like

When you have moved UST out of Anchor and when out of Terra wallet and got in?
Send your Terra wallet address.

Hello, I had 3500 UST in Anchor but now it doesn’t even open. I got the airdrop, but is there any method to get back the UST? Any help would be much appreciated

1 Like

Please make sure that you are on the classic network in your station wallet.

That was the problem, thanks a lot

2 Likes

Can someone help me?

I have $1000 in UST on anchor in the avalanche chain… am I able to do anything with this?
Because My UST was on the Avalanche blockchain I don’t believe I am eligible for the TERRA 2.0 airdrop?
Really not sure what to do with my investment here.
Anyone in the same boat as me right now?!

1 Like

You can do anything with it, as that’s your money. Regarding the airdrop on Avalanche, we will announce if it’s eligible.