Vote of “No Confidence” for the Current L1 Team - You Can't Censor Me Edition

I already gave my opinion. Its a no for me. But if you want me to add something, I think it’s a political maneuver to overthrow L1JTF from its current position as main L1 devs, right after they were reinstated by governance. That’s not how democracy works and that’s not how other devs should operate to gain community/investors trust. That’s the kinda actions that jeopardize trust in the ecosystem and its future.

And don’t ever try to pain me as antisemitist again. That’s the second time you try to do it, over a post that carried no hate speech whatsoever. Shalom

You’ve said as much… how many times now? :upside_down_face:

Counter-point: instead of searching for bogeymen where there are none, how about you reflect on what the L1JTF did to earn a no-confidence vote? :man_facepalming: Might wanna look into that, chief!

Blah blah… pointless filler babble…
This chain is the furthest thing away from democratic.
It’s completely centralized under TGF and a handful of validators like Allnodes.
Also lol at “community trust” after they tried to backdoor immutability-killing code…

Lmao, this coming right after our L1 team tried to screw over LUNC to bail out Terraport.
Do you even read the kind of garbage you type here? Just get out of here already. :man_facepalming:

What are you gonna do about it? :clown_face:

3 Likes