What About To Categorize New Luna Holders for a Fair Airdrop?

Yes please

Where in the thread does he state that he sold?

They don’t care, I am hopeless now I thought maybe they would something about it.

Its so sad that people who bought for example 19500 coins at the cost 10000$ will get 0.29 new luna :relaxed:

2 Likes

For all LUNA buyers from the 8th to the 13th . I know you believe in this project and fill the bag again .
I know we are all left out and there is no justice at all on Airdrop LUNA 2.0 even blamed for buying on that day by some here

1 . Why did we buy at the time . the answer is in the picture. because Mr.Do still has plans

2 . Why Airdrops are unfair? The answer is quite clear. How can the Team include a Snapshot with circulation below 1B with a circulation of 6.5T, Inserted into the same snapshot. People who hold when circulation is below 1B turn to dust

3 . What about those who hold the 7th . sell at 8,9,10,11,12,13 . They are still getting airdrops. Meanwhile , those who bought it that day were left alone and abandoned . is it fair ?

If they think this is fair and not a premeditated robbery . I called people who bought from May 8th to 13th, who felt robbed, felt cheated, felt they bought a Scam project. to never buy LUNA 2.0 in Lifetime . either in this generation or in the next generation before they do justice to those who bought on May 8th to 13th when circulation was not yet 6.5T

7 Likes

Do kwon will not be responsible for what he said and the failure of luna, he only sees profit. Abandoning people who buy halfway, I can accept investment failure. But I don’t accept scams

1 Like

I got 0.05 airdrop for the $4800 LUNA I bought on May 11th. is this justice?

I can’t even get 1 Luna for 11000 LUNA that I paid for 4800$ on May 11-12. Burn in hell.

I bought LUNA before this warning, and after this decision,LUNA has multiplied by 6.5 trillion. You cannot equate those who bought before this decision with those who bought with 0.00000.

2 Likes

You guys don’t solve the problem, don’t post “deploy more money” and “have a recovery plan”. Investors finally found out that you didn’t save luna at all, that’s a scam. What’s even weirder is that you kicked the people who bought midway out of the airdrop List. Locked 70% of the original investor’s funds. You have no right to control, he should be free.

1 Like

Nothing will be done. No hope

1 Like