What to do if missed theairdrop

Hello all I am new here. Can someone please tell me what we are supposed to be doing? I live in Texas and cannot use Binance. I had WLUNA coins in coinbase. Most of it was purchased post crash. I moved them to Metamask because coinbase stopped trading them. I didn’t know they had to be somewhere special for the airdrop. I really just want to know what to do with them. I created a Terra Wallet but dont see a way to link it to metamask. Sorry I am not very knowledgeable in this and what is going on. Any help is very greatly appreaciated. So in simple terms. What am I supposed to be doing with the Luna coins in my metamask wallet? Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Same same; looking around today found out about bridge.terra.money is how you take wluna to terra station. We need a newbies exemption or smtthing

1 Like

The airdrop has concluded, you can’t become eligible for an airdrop now.

Thanks for letting everyone know what to do before hand. Where was all this posted? The communication was horrible. Discord has nobody there and you cant even post. The website never said what to do and Twitter is a complete mess. You could have sent something out to the exhanges to let us know. Just more disappointment I guess. :rage:

1 Like

It was posted here, on telegram, and medium articles. Also shared on twitter.

Something as important as to have wluna into station before snapshot was not to be placed on small print!
It should have been highlighted and remarked as a Warning!
Provide options not just a one liner that we missed the snapshot!

1 Like

Yes, it was highlighted in the proposal

You do realize that is absolutely vague? I didn’t consider Wrapped to be bridged and it was a single line in a ton of proposal’s that seem to be done purposely to confuse people who are not crypto geniuses. I dont use Twitter. Its hard to understand and full of bots. You could have easily made a post on the front page your website of what WLUNA holders should have been doing and how to do it. I bet more than half the holders had no clue and from the looks of the forum many didn’t get a thing. The whole thing was poorly executed and almost seems shady to be honest. Did anyone from Terra let any of the exchanges know so they could tell their holders? That would have been a logical step. Shady once again. I dont know really what to say that this point other than it seems nobody really cares about the smaller investors who dont have a lot of knowledge.

1 Like

hello
I didn’t get an airdrop either. I transfer my luna from metamask by terra bridge and send them to terra wallet but nothing happend please check and tell me the resualt.
my wallet add:terra1yemkm80rghrwyksce4j7gzuafra6vezs5lkwzv
i buy 3 or 4times luna on my metamask
my meta add:0xC85E6B3029f77aC221c32a012e09468d7811f850
tnx

Your Metamask is not showing any tx. Could you send the TX hash.

0x47c8a967f70a22081b3a7bd22ddf6bd64c1665d52a7afb5bfab3b411840a5dc5 there is me moving 2.5 million but you dont care.

1 Like