Withdrawal Do.k.w.o.n and his clan

Hello everyone, I’m part of lunc or former Luna in Brazil, we have to propose an urgent vote, I don’t know if it would be viable to give DO KWON, and his “friends” a second chance and I won’t offend you because there is no adjective harmful to them, I want to propose a vote that is counted by members and not by the percentage that holds it, we need to know who supports the withdrawal of DO KWON and some Developers and validators, such as Chen and Marcelo Cecconi, we believe that we can, strengthen the trust of the Luna ecosystem, we all know that luna 2 is just a small sigh before total death, pricing is clear that the market no longer has confidence, it is almost impossible to have new investors in this luna, for such reasons

1. the manipulated vote, where the distribution was totally wrong of pre and post attack, it doesn’t matter if they are new or old, the new ones saw the same opportunity of 2020 where the price reached 0.29 while the mentioned wanted to play the old ones against the new ones and buy time to take their real responsibilities, but they weren’t the ones who created 6.5 trillion coins, now want to excuse that new ones are greedy so Luna should be demonetized.
  2. Luna is Luna!!!, it’s the same community, the same name and the same CEO, what changed was the blockchain only, that is, there was a “merge” another reason for it to be 1:1
  3. UST investors cannot be abandoned in any way, as they were an important part of the growth of this community, so they must be fully compensated, because when everything was fine they were visible, now they are held accountable, now they are attacked and thrown beside? no!!! it just goes to show how irresponsible and immature Do Kwon and his clan are, what good is talent if they don’t know how to deal with adversity, instead of finding mistake as fat man observed.
  4. Returning credibility to new investors will not have because you think that this attitude taken and manipulated, will they enter? not because they will think they will be the next abandoned.
    Having said that, I propose that you have the vote mentioned above, because the attitude of the manager and his supporters was childish, this is not a video game that when it goes wrong you simply reset, adversity will always occur, just have mature people, to solve the problems, Luna it can be as big as ethereum, bitcoin among others, but we need it to be legitimate and reliable people to make it happen and once again you shouldn’t put young and old as greedy, because we know very well who it really was.
    No more BrazilLUNC
11 Likes

I agree with you, they are not only immature, but also do not respect the rules of market transactions, and do not understand the spirit of the free market.
First, people who buy lunc below $119 are defined as speculators. They don’t understand the rules of the free market and even think their luc is different from everyone else’s luna, so they don’t have the right to vote! How ridiculous! So, how much money have you lost so far if you bought it at a price of 2.21? If I know in advance that the price will be lower than 0.00000, who can know in advance? Second, the current price is 0.000084. As a member of the market, you and I can buy LUNC at this moment. The market has not rejected anyone, so why did others dare to buy at 0.0006 on May 17? ? Who will guarantee them again? You have been emphasizing fairness. Is it possible to achieve this in the face of fierce market competition? If you think you can, then don’t make money, and don’t lose money at the same time! Does the market still need to exist?
Third, UST is a cryptocurrency anchored to the US dollar, which should be converted into 1USD=1UST at any time, or infinitely close, which is a commitment and responsibility. At this point, wouldn’t you be naive to think that their UST was bought for 2 cents, so it’s not really UST. Why do you want 2 cents UST to appear on the market? Very strange logic! It’s like treating BTC holders who bought 10 years ago today, giving them $100 for their 10 BTC because their BTC was bought for less than $10! Can’t be made a lot of money by them! Ignorance, ridiculous, no market rules spirit, transaction spirit!

Fourth, there may be a stingy character and jealousy! Some people are afraid of LUNC restarts, even successful. They treat the Lunc like a urinal, throw it away when you’re done. They even feel less responsible for themselves and their team, and it is necessary to reactivate LUNC! Let more people reduce harm! They don’t even know how many price gradients from $119 to 0.00000, how many lose a lot of money, only to see some people buy at 0.00000 with stinginess and jealousy! 100, 90, 80…$1 overlooked! This is partly my guess, no proof whatsoever, sorry!

Translator generated text, sorry

1 Like

exactly

And how do you think to remove DK and buddies? By Voting? lol
How do you cope with the legal framework of his assets?
Do you really think that that fraudster DK will leave control to anyone but himself unless he has the total certainty the token and the ecosystem is dea*d?

yes bizzare

How dare you?
They are mighty royal members.
On your knees plz.