12052022 when we get rekt

Hello Team,

On what basis you are filtering the investor who had bought Luna for 80 $ from other one who bought it for 40$ & keep on accumulatings as prices were crashing like cards, he keeps on accumulating & prices kept on falling & on 12.05.2022 when a normal Asian woke up in the morning & saw prices succumbing to 0.0000012 & all those exchanges stopped its trades & your blockchain was suspended/stopped temporarily. So your airdrops calculations is more towrds 5% whales instead of 80-90% small investors. With 07.05.2022 as base date for pre luna we are not eligible for a single luna to be launched token. So if you are adamant to go for hard forking kindly consider investors by the time when echanges stopped trades & luna chain was stopped. Then only it would be a fair airdrops.
Coz once new blockchain is launched old chain will have no use as its related to UST which is de-pegged.
If you know & understand meaning of community & hard earned investments then consider those who lost all there savings. Exchanges & opportunist made lots of profits, when trades were stopped. hope is for hopeless not for the ones with heavy wallets.

I hope you will consider the request of all of us small investors & do good for everyone.

By the way maximum of investors are against hard fork & they want to see those trillions of Luna & millions of UST getting burned. Its a simple formulae if you increase the supply demand and price decreases & vice versa.

I guess you guys should burn all those minted token post b;ockhain was stopped, & buy those at their market price. This way yo can burn & automatically we will price & ppl interest going up.

Regards,
Amit Bhandari

8 Likes

I kept on telling that there are three types of people in community now.

Group of people before the attack
Group of people during the attack
Group of people after the attack

First and third group seems to get somthing and we were being left out.

We hold and bought like do kwon proposed us to he tweeted and reassured that there’s a recovery plan, told us to stay strong and said somthing like Lunas come back history that will be something to been.

I know you could not keep your words but that’s OK! But don’t kick us out.

You seemed to care about us in the first proposal then put us in the category of hell. We can not not compete with people who bought during the supply of trillions.

So make it fair and take another snapshot before the halt.

No one should have any problem with that since everyone is equal in that case.

8 Likes

There aren’t any of those people because there was no attack

There is only people who bought assets and people who sold assets. When the value of that asset collapsed is immaterial because everyone bought and sold at a fair market price at the time of transaction

2 Likes

How does a project worth 42 billion with stable UST went to zero …now worth few millions …it’s a preplanned crash, where in they kept on crashing UST & kept on minting LUNA, 80000 Bitcoins were transatcted & no one knows where all that money went. They should focus on current blockchain wherein they can introduce all those updates which will help Terra & UST normalising. This new blockchain idea will not succeed.

1 Like

Validator seems to came up with a plan how to rekt us who bought during 8 to till the last halt

3 Likes

Thank for reck us more , but we are already negative in banks account.

2 Likes

When incent anyone who sold??? What is this free money? Seriously?? If you sell how do you have a right to any tokens at all.

If you sold. You relinquished your rights and claims to tokens because you bailed.

1 Like

Yeah the people screwed the most don’t include current buyers now because they can buy by the boatloads, but the transitory period were they were hyperinflating Luna seriously mostly late 5/12 and 5/13 when it started going from a billion to 100s of billions. They will be lumped into the 6.5 Trillion marketcap instead of their respective market caps when they purchased. This will make their stake in the Luna ~ 0. This MUST BE fixed.

6 Likes

Send this to vote proposal now

3 Likes

My account was put on hold, now im able to revert

1 Like

Why Du Kwon showing no interest in major burn to pump Luna

1 Like

We want to vote this proposal guys !

3 Likes

You have to treat Luna Classic as a new coin with 6.9T supply. The old LUNA is gone.

1 Like

We have lost our crypto value, however we haven’t lost our trust in the community & its developers. No one will trust a new blockchain unless the previous one is fixed & investors compensated.

4 Likes

totally ignored, just fk dokown and his dog fatman

1 Like

Brought 89k$ worth of LUNA on 11th May at 5.97$
Got cents as reimbursement. It’s not like I didn’t do research before investing. I saw Do Kwon’s Tweet of everything will be perfect.

Just wanna say to Do Kwon, have fun scâmming me with my money. Hope you buy AUDI or BMW with my money and Crash with it. Serve Karma well.

2 Likes

I am in pain. See this kind of post they ignore. We want to be seen by the team. Don’t abandon us. We lost everything for believing in Do kwon

1 Like

I don’t get how do kwon is not considering this when he himself tweeted on 11 th May everything gonna be ok and there was a recovery plan!

I hope karma will get him one day :relaxed:

1 Like

Accounts that sell $75 coins on the 8th of the month will be eligible for the tokens they have in their account on the 7th of the month. in fact, those accounts transferred their rights to new purchasers.

1 Like

Means we all old investors fucked up

1 Like