Are AVALANCHE users elegible for the aidrop?

i am worried, no one talks about other networks, i had 40 000 staked in anchor over avalanche network,
and now my UST are unstaked but still on avalanche network,

i am going to be elegible for the pre and post attack airdrop? people needs info, and all channels on telegram and discord are muted, we can’t do a proper decision without proper information.

It seems DK edited his proposal recently, and you are NOT eligible according to him:

Disclaimer : Please be aware that due to technical constraints, it is not possible to include all UST and LUNA holdings on Terra and other chains in the snapshots mentioned. Assets that may not be included:

• UST or LUNA bridged off of Terra

you left off the most important part of that…

• Users with bridged UST or LUNA who would like to be included in the post-attack snapshot need to bridge back to Terra before the snapshot is taken.
1 Like

True, I did indeed. I guess I was too tired last night (wrote that reply last night but was approved only this morning) and just mechanically answered whether AVAX users are eligible or not. My bad.

1 Like

I have avalanche UST in post attack what should I do in order to get airdrop or LFG refund?

LFG refund? such thing exist?

aparently we are just elegible partially for the Luna airdrop if we move the founds to Terra for the day 27 snapshot,
i guess its going to be a really tinny amount of money overall :frowning:

Bridge it to Terra with bridge.terra.money.

I am closing this topic now as the Support section is not meant for airdrop queries.