Distribute the $4M in Off-Chain Community Assets Towards LUNC’s Revitalization

Who says he himself wasn’t shorting LUNC along akujiro and others? that stupid rushed tax reduction proposal was suspicious… funny how some are silent after it passed and how low the price/volume is now…the hype is not as high as before when the 1.2% was active

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be better to fund actual development for LUNC with that money?

Every bit of utility we bring to the chain will stay with it long into the future, it’s the best investment we can make with that $4M (not to mention that Terra Rebels deserves to be compensated for over 6 months of unpaid labor).

Shalom! :pray:

5 Likes

In that case all he has to do is not take the money. :man_shrugging:

That payout clause is entirely optional. The choice is 100% his.

2 Likes

Great suggestion, it is complete. Thank you for your wisdom and your commitment. We missed it very much :wink:

4 Likes

What happens if LUNC follows the market down into even deeper red? Who will pay the developers? Who will pay for chain infrastructure in case we suddenly need it? How would we incentivize projects to build on our blockchain if we can’t even fund our own initiatives?

If LUNC was at $1 I’d agree with your plan… but there’s no way to pull it off at current token value.

3 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad you agree with the overall proposal.

As for the Alex clause, it’s more about stripping away his platform than anything else, so he can’t misbehave again. He has an undue amount of influence that’s carried over from his TR days. That needs to be neutralized, he’s been abusing it for a long time now.

2 Likes

بسیار عالی ممنون از این همه سعی وتلاشتون

Im not a USTC holder so cant comment on that. I only seen on discord that Rabbi was supporting Alex at a time of his ustn proposal then changed his mind. You seem more interested on this matter so if you are saying none of USTC holdsrs really supported Alex ideas, thats probably true.

2 Likes

If Zaradar (Tobias Andersen) says t’s good, then it’s good. Make the necessary changes if needed and put the proposal to vote.

A BIG FAT YES FOR ME!

3 Likes

Что решат 4 Млн$? Может, проще ввести комиссию на шорты? 5%, допустим. Это, несомненно, сократит медведей. Плюс, даст возможность сжигать. Плюс расширится канал колебания цены, что привлечёт спекулянтов. Объёмы торгов увеличится. Как только цена станет комфортной для продавцов с учётом комиссии, вернутся медведи. После снижения цены они уйдут. Придут снова быки. С учётом сжигания 5% с продаж каждый подъём цены будет выше предыдущего

You call yourself a rabbi and yet you promote prejudice and hate.
I am flabbergasted.
I will vote yes if you add a clause stating that you will “not again involve yourself in governance-making or proposal-writing for LUNC”.

1 Like

Who are those co-signers?How can we even find some info about them?Are they even real?

2 Likes

Shouldn’t we FIRST start a proposal to hire outside legal to determine if these funds are usable before all this debate on use?

2 Likes

Reading this thread has made me sit here for the past HOUR in disbelief… To think that Alex’ supporters would sink so low as to resort to BLATENT ANTHISEMETHISM!! Absolutely disgusting behaviour! Is this how we want our coin to be seen like by the public? Something should be done against the bad actors going after Jebediah based only on his religion and ethnicity. THIS IS 2022 PEOPLE!!

1 Like

This proposal is well written. Let’s read it properly and objectively criticize and make suggestions if needed. We need to get this $4.16M to those that deserve it. We need to move on from this or Christmas will find us still squabbling over this money. How can we effectively govern a multi billion blockchain when we cant deal with “pennies”?. Zaradar (Tobias Andersen), I think has no real problem with this proposal.

Something is super fishy about this proposal. $4.16M barely puts a dent into the circ supply 23,237,627,081 LUNC or ~0.3% that’s 1/3 of a %.

Why would anyone think this was a good proposal over buying crypto assets like BTC or ETH to instead use to back or collateralize the LUNC/USTC ecosystem?

$4.16M spent burning LUNC seems like a waste of money… am I missing something?

2 Likes

I think you are commenting on the wrong proposal.

Do you mean this kind of hate towards religious minorities and promoting harmful stereotypes (hooked nose, greedy). This is exactly why this person is offered a severance package to walk away from LUNC.

The author of this proposal does not benefit from it in any way. He does not have a history of bad decisions and harmful behaviour towards LUNC, TR and other people. What is your argument to have him removed? If you have any - I will be happy to support you. But firstly i implore you to scroll up and look at the examples why Alex is asked to step away. There are good reasons for it.

5 Likes

Thank you, it took about 2 weeks to assemble and write.

2 Likes

This type of hate is disgusting and illegal. This needs to be brought to the public’s attention. I wonder if End Labs is aware that this is the sort of bigotry their employee’s get paid to produce.

2 Likes