Is staking available for Lunc?

Hi All. I was wondering if I’m able to stake my Lunc. If yes, is it worth it to do so? Are there some good validators you have good experience with?

Many thanks,

Rob

1 Like

Nope, staking for LUNC is not available.

2 Likes

Is there anything I can do with Lunc in the Terra station? If not should I transfer back to exchange then? What is the best way to transfer to crypto.com. Is it reverse process? Start with Terra bridge money to metamask and from there to crypto.com? Please advice as coinbase is not listing Lunac anymore.

Kindest regards,

Rob

no need to use a bridge.

just get your deposit address from crypto.com on the Terra/Luna chain, and click ‘send’ on Terra Station. Please ignore the message about cross-chain transfers, it does not apply when you are sending from one terra___ address to another terra___ address. Only for terra___ to 0x___ type addresses.

Hi [rosanne89
Could you send me screen shot how to send my LUNC direct to Crypto,com via Terra station? I’m familiar with Tera/Luna chain.

Many thanks,

Rob

I don’t use crypto.com, so you will have to find your deposit address on there yourself. the rest is almost as simple as transferring between terra station wallets. you just need to remember to also fill out the MEMO that crypto.com gives you - it is not optional if the exchange requires it!

1 Like

Is that so simple? When I was sending from coinbase WLUNA to Terra station I used metamask and Terra bridge money. Are you sure I can do that instead?

Many thanks,

Rob

yep! as long as they don’t have deposits disabled on the Terra/Luna network. Coinbase only has it on Ethereum, but crypto.com accepts it on Terra (or it used to, you will find out when you try to get a deposit address from there!)

1 Like

Wow you’ve been ever so helpful. Thank you so much. I am going to send 4 LUNC to test it first.
Thanks again.

Kindest regards,

Rob

PS: it worked 4 LUNC in my crypto.com wallet. I’m going ahead with the rest of my LUNC. Couldn’t reply as had to wait 9mins to be able to send a message here. You’re a star. Owe you one LOL

2 Likes

Why not?

I’m using Binance Earn to stake my LUNC

When will staking be enabled?

wasn’t it okeyed by vote to be re-enabled? looks like we aren’t going anywhere without DK and LFG approval… so much for decentralisation …