Luna 2.0 starting price

I still don’t understand the whale cap. I had slightly over 500k ust staked on anchor. So I get nothing while a guy with 499k gets full airdrop? Or I get airdrop up to 500k?

Demand is unpredictable. Let’s try to predict the supply-side.

First, enter 1 as a unit to POST-LUNA, POST-UST, PRE-AUST and PRE-LUNA to the airdrop calculator: Luna Airdrop | TerRarity and see “$ / LUNA” cost of them. The ones that will get the cheapest LUNA from the airdrop is the POST-UST holders.

I believe that the post-UST holders that bought UST less than 0.1$ are going to get fully compensated.

For pre-LUNA holders to be compensated, the LUNA price should be more than 70$ which doesn’t seem to be possible.

The new LUNA will be listed on the big exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex, Huobi, Kucoin etc. I guess the market cap to be around $5B, and the price to be around 20$, and the market to be very volatile. Let’s wait and see.

One thing people need to realise is that, yes people want out of this shitty situation, but selling tokens now is akin to cashing out when prices are low. we need Luna to reach about $80 again for anyone to be made even reasonably whole for the USTC and LUNC that they lost in value.

1 Like

Nobody can sell the Airdrop Luna anyway because they are blocked for a certain time if I understand correctly. Ergo, you have to invest first to pump the price and then immediately take everything out again

Why would anyone invest in a LUNA whose supply will increase for 2 years? Why did you make up this rule?

I don’t thin the price will be too high

Let’s say someone invested 100,000usd lost $99,999 after the depeg event. Now if he sees the price of new luna at $20… It might be tempting for him to cash it out

That is why they have clif period and staking period… But still people will try to cash out if re see very high price

And if it’s a small price… Some people will be tempted to invest but someone like me who lost big money will settle with whatever I could cash it out.

hopefully at least a dollar!

I bought 8000 LUNA in Jan 2021 for just under a dollar, panic sold it ALL on may 8th for just under $50, basically turned 8000 into 400000…not too bad.

Now I find out I am actually included in the airdrop, Im in the “pre-attack” classification.

Using the online calculator, I’ll be getting 9193 new luna tokens!!! this is fantastic, I dont see what everyone is complaining about…

thanks Do, you made my day :slight_smile:

really hoping they are worth something at launch so I can d*mp everything Im allowed to!!

thanks - well done - where is the online calculator?