LUNA2 price

What is the new listing price of LUNA2? Does anyone know?

1 Like

It’s not knowable. Once an exchange lists it, the price is decided by supply and demand. That is why DK is locking/vesting so much of the demand, to make it (seem) valuable. DK did say he expects it to hit a $5B market cap after the dust settles, but we don’t even know the supply so again, un-knowable.

IF they go with 1B supply as DK’s first proposal had said, then it will be $5 per new Luna.

at start there will be like 250-300m luna in circulating so your calculating totally wrong.

@Nock nock…can u help me understand what happens to my luna coins that I have purchased after the crash…i have 40813 luna.

If you bought during 8 to 12 may you will literally get nothing

4 Likes

bro your money gone :confused: they have no plan for you who bought between post and pre attack… when did you bought

The best probability is 1 dollar at the beginning and 0,1 dollar in 2 years, because the graph should constantly go down as the amount will increase. New luna doesn’t promise anything to anyone
Let’s get predictions from imaginative NEW LUNA fans

1 Like

There’s no announced supply however, DK changed his proposal so it’s safe to think that it’s not 1B any more. Also I didn’t mention it would be $5 per Luna at the start (although now that you say that, it could be interpreted that way too). I said that DK expects it to hit $5B market cap ‘after the dust settles down’ which all things considered, must be over a year.

To be realistic, I would say starting price could be around $1 mark but this should not be something you could hope to hold for more than a week.

I think it can fall dramatically to the range of $0.1-0.3 as huge selling takes place. The reason being ‘new money will not be likely pumped into the ecosystem’. A lot of old holders with try to salvage whatever they can and thus supply will dramatically increase. If it creates panic expect Luna to shed a lot of decimal points.

I find it hard to make any assumptions that it would be able to stabilize at $1-$3 in the next two years. I personally will try and salvage whatever I can in the opening hours.

2 Likes

Is that correct? Under “token distribution” The plan states…
"Post-attack LUNA holders: 10%
Staking derivatives included
30% unlocked at genesis; 70% vested over 2 years thereafter with 6 month cliff
"
Definitions:

“Pre-attack” snapshot to be taken at at Terra Classic block 7544910 (2022.05.07 23:00:04+08:00)
“Post-attack” snapshot to be taken at Terra Classic block 7790000 (2022.05.27 03:59:51+08:00)

??

you’re also wrong, you need to factor in the vesting periods, and the 10k or less part, the supply at genesis and first 6 months is considerably lower than anybody is estimating, it’s actually closer to 116.7m, with 182.1m after first year.

.1 puts it at a lower mcap than what it currently is now if total supply is 1B

So, a few dollars? That’s what you’ll rush for? It seems you all are really looking forward to this airdrop, maybe you’re not realizing you’ll get pennies, not a refund of your thousands…

2 Likes

Of course this new luna will not be a compensation, it is not even close. As CZ stated fork doesn’t create value. Demand creates value. There is no enough demand for new Luna, at the same time there is still huge demand on Luna Classic.

Forking is stupid idea. Dk is just trying to create himself additional wealth by basically using the same infrastructure to launch a new coin.

It is also very damn stupid to call the new coin LUNA where there is already LUNA. Just adding more confusion.

When you fork, you call tbe new call LUNA 2.0, and not hijacking the name.

1 Like

I am one of those who benefitted pre and post attack. I have currently sold the 30% and by trading both LUNA v1 at decimal points and Luna v2 now. I can now say I have covered up my losses and am in the positive. Plan on buying LUNC now.