Mint LUNC to level the playing field

I want to create a poll to launch the minting of LUNC. It is necessary to mint coins, in order to equalize the offer in the hands of old and new users, everyone must be on an equal footing, in terms of the number of coins on hand. New users now have 100,000,000 lUNC+
Old users barely reach 1-2,000,000.
Minted LUNCs will need to be given away for free to old users.
Thus, we will create conditions where everyone will be equal.
After that, we can create a new stablecoin and airdrop it to people before and after the snapshot.
All old users will get their money back in new stablecoins 1:1 airdrop. And new ones will have the opportunity to exchange old UST for a new stable coin 1:0.05 (not final values)
Within 7 days we will listen to all proposals in this topic and submit the project for a vote.
I’ll say a few words about incineration right away, at the moment it is on pause and other options are being considered. The system has become much larger and more limitless by burning, we can only harm it.
We will go further and think about how to develop the system to great mastabas, and not just burn out the potential.

4 Likes

You need to go to a psychiatrist for an examination as soon as possible.

21 Likes

A few words about pictures. There will be several pictures. We will recalculate and create conditions for all people from May 7 until the update is launched. As a result, everyone will have an equal amount of LUNC on hand and everyone will receive $ in the amount that they invested in ust at different stages. All users of the system will return their money in the proportion that they have invested. The line between old users and new ones will be destroyed and we will move on all on an equal footing. No one will earn and we will not lose our money.

1 Like

Now you just need some general discussion about the New World Order and the extreme rejuvenating power of BTC, and you’ll be good! Don’t forget to tell people that you’ll ‘kiss their heart’ too.

1 Like

We laughed enough :slight_smile: If there are no wishes here, we will start voting in 7 days with our vision of distribution.

1 Like

We are currently working on a utility that can read information and, based on the results, will distribute an airdrop with a new stablecoin. In advance, this utility will be able to analyze the blocks and calculate how much more LUNC needs to be minted to create equality between users. And we have a connection with TFL and we can negotiate. In the case of passing our project, everything will be immediately implemented on the same day. To whom how much and how is still in development.

1 Like

In our opinion, it is reasonable and fair to bring everyone to equality, in this way we will show that we are always fighting for the community as a whole and never abandon people. In the long term for several decades, our system will flourish, and even further :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have heard some terrible ideas with regards to Luna but this is the worst so far.

8 Likes

Not a chance.

3 Likes

This proposal literally says: “If you invest now, we will steal your money by minting”.

Can someone tell me where I can find proposals that are currently voted for regarding LUNC? I can only find the LUNA governance page, but that doesnt seem right. Need to keep an eye on proposals like this, I dont want another two 0’s on the LUNC price.

2 Likes

The easy way to equality is to do what the new members did. They tried to save lunc and bought coins thinking they where keeping it alive. On the other hand you had people selling trying to drive lunc into the ground and still are. If everyone bought instead of sell on every whim the price would go through the roof. Can you tell me why you would do anything to try to tear down the good work others are doing for this community. You can’t be that sick and twisted can you? If the supply is reduced massively it’s a great thing for everyone, you included or are you so scared that someone may benefit who is new.
There is no need to try to tear down the castle because of bitterness and spite and act like a baby. Try working for the good of the community.

2 Likes

Our team understands that many will not like it in the short term, but the majority will support us, for the reason that in the long term it will give good results.
Why are you worrying? You will have the opportunity to buy the project for
0.00000100 + you have Luna2 as compensation. Everything will be fine

Mate I feel for everyone who got stooged but you should be asking Do Kwon for your money back, out of interest are you wanting your investment$ back or you want investment$+profit at the time of crash. If you have high confidence in Luna Classic and your a dedicated community member now would be a good time to show your loyalty and buy now

no way we are fixing the broken system what your aski g is to keep it broken

People are busy fixing the system right now then it won’t be broken.

3 Likes

Someone has been hitting the crack pipe this morning.

5 Likes

you lost to the majority on on the last 2 proposals and you think you could win this ? :joy::joy:

wow… communism… that’s a bad idea, comrade!

1 Like

Did everyone who bought luna/lunc sign up to be a communist? If pre attack holders want more its basically free, to mint even one more of these stupid things is sickening

3 Likes

Is this guy even in touch with reality! Mint more LUNC and give them to old holders? Really? The old holders can go buy LUNC same as the everyone else has been doing after the crash. Where is this poll? I want to vote NO on this immediately.

4 Likes