Multiple Snapshot For A Fair Airdrop

People who bought luna between 8 May-12 May gets nothing but circulation supply was not high like today, here is evidence

I bought with all my savings on 12 May and now it worths only 3 cents… And after fork I will only receive 0.014 new luna…. this is unfair.

3 Snapshot must be taken

• Before 7 May
  • During 8 May - 1st Terra Chain Halting Block. 7603700
  • After 1st Terra Chain Halting

Also do kwon said everything was okay on 11 May and did not say anything until 13 May!!

13 Likes

Yes I have been telling everywhere that.
What does airdrops means after facing an attack or somthing bad happens?
It means to heal the wound an attack caused that.
But everyone is getting heal by something and I feel like we are being left out.
Our would needs to be healed to.
We have been suffering badly.
Price was high and supply was low, it was until the halt everything seemed okay.
Do kwon seemed to cover us in his proposal but forgot about us in the last proposal.
We need to get compensated too.

6 Likes

Agree i lost everything On the 9th-12th I spent almost all my funds and now it’s worth 0 and it’s not fair that we end up competing with the 6.5T

4 Likes

Agreed. The buyers between 8 and 13. should not be left with nothing. If it’s too hard for the team to figure out who bought on which day, use a later date for the pre-attack snapshot (May 13th, the hour before the supply reached maximum). Yes, some people will receive even more, but this is a better solution than leaving these people with nothing.

This has to be solved either based on exact time of purchase, or optimistically by moving the pre-attack date to the hour before supply maxed out - but it has to be solved. The team should bear the cost, not the buyers.

4 Likes

I supported this yesterday saying 3 snapshop is a must to be fair with people during the attack.

4 Likes

update

2 Likes

OhЯ думаю, что было бы справедливо сделать 3 снимка в 3 раза. 1 - За мгновение до LUNA при нападении. 2 - Время до остановки блокчейна LUNA (13 мая). Биржи DEX теперь приостанавливают торговлю по цене 0,00005. Потому что за это время, хотя общее предложение увеличилось, не было объявления о покупателе. 3 - Время после повторного открытия блокчейна (13 мая - 27 мая). После повторного открытия было много покупателей и продали обратно по цене x50,x100. Если есть только 2 выстрела в качестве предложения, это несправедливо по отношению к людям, которые не знают о проблеме поставок LUNA, и они пытались купить LUNA, чтобы избежать дальнейшего падения цен.

1 Like

3 Snapshots NEEDED for the People who tried rescuing LUNA | Before 1st/2nd Halt propose a idea about this.

3 Likes

Yes, I wanted to support this

3 Likes

Where can the historical data of the total supply be found at? I want to check this out for myself

2 Likes

No idea why this is not taken into consideration

2 Likes

totally ignored just fk dokown and his dog fatman

1 Like

Agree, I am an early holder of Luna, after seeing Dk’s twitter, I bought a lot of Luna at the price of 2$~0.5$ on May 11~12, but now DK actually let me and those who bought at 0.000001 get the same airdrop?

4 Likes

Me too bro I don’t understand why they abandoned us I’m so confused now I’ve lost everything

1 Like

Messari has circulating supply chart.

Any update on this?