Recommend multi Snapshots

I think it’s fair to have 3 snapshots at 3 times.
1 - Moment before LUNA when attacked.
2 - The time before stopping the LUNA blockchain (May 13). DEX exchanges now pause trading at the price of 0.00005. Because during this time, although the total supply increased, there was no announcement coming buyer.
3 - The time after reopening the blockchain (May 13 - May 27). After reopening there was a lot of buyer and sell back at x50,x100.

If there are only 2 shots as Proposal, it’s not fair to people who don’t know about LUNA’s supply problem and they tried to buy LUNA to avoid further drop in price.

10 Likes

I would increase granularity further to separate snapshots on 5/12 when the supply was < 10 B to 5/13 when the supply was 169 Billion or so.

Regardless of what I think with the existing plan DK has proposed people who bought these two days will get zero.

Below is an example calculation for somone holding 10,000,000 Luna V1 tokens currently.

Yeah swapping to Luna V2 if you bought AFTER 5/7 (Post-Attack holder) you will get these many Luna V2:

Luna V2 Distribution = Luna V1 Holdings / 69000

So for example if you hold 10,000,000 tokens now:

Luna V2 Distribution = 10,000,000 Luna V1 tokens / 69000

Luna V2 Distribution = 144 tokens

Assume you pay 1200 dollars at the current price you will get about 10,000,000 Luna V1 tokens. For you to break even each Luna V2 token would need to be $8.33. Also, you would have to wait 2 years, it is much higher if you try to break even at Genesis.

People who bought on 5/12 are going to get ESPECIALLY wrecked because they are included in calculations of a circulating supply of 6.5 trillion instead of 1.46 billion!

Yeah swapping to Luna V2 if you bought AFTER 5/7 (Post-Attack holder) you will get these many Luna V2:

Luna V2 Distribution = Luna V1 Holdings / 69000

So for example if you hold 10,000,000 tokens now:

Luna V2 Distribution = 10,000,000 Luna V1 tokens / 69000

Luna V2 Distribution = 144 tokens

Assume you pay 1200 dollars at the current price you will get about 10,000,000 Luna V1 tokens. For you to break even each Luna V2 token would need to be $8.33. Also, you would have to wait 2 years, it is much higher if you try to break even at Genesis.

4 Likes

Snapshot post attack Must be based on supply circulation from day to day

In order to maintain justice for all Luna holder , Snapshot LUNA " post attacks " must be carried out from day to day based on the supply circulation on that day, if it is not done that way then Luna holders who buy between May 8 and May 12 are very disadvantaged because they must be included in the snapshot the same as the person who bought Luna with a 6.5T supply

Buyers between May 8 and 12 are a group of people who strongly support the project, not speculators. so please consider this “post-attack” snapshot fairly and based on the supply circulation of the day so that the community remains intact and Terra Luna doesn’t lose out on a truly supportive community. If buyers from May 8th to 12th with those who bought the 6.5T at the time of circulation were in the Same snapshot then they would be dust .

I ask the team to consider this so that distribution is carried out fairly and not detrimental to people who believe in this project

5 Likes

I agree with this proposal for a fair airdrop! Do Kwon should consider this

2 Likes

What about people who bought after 7TH may.

People who bought solely based on your tweets you kicked them out.

You seem to cover us in the first proposal then you are completely ignoring now.

All the people are equal. You are covering the people who bought before 7th May and after 13 may when circulation jumped to trillions.

But what about the people who bought during 8 to 12 may price was still high and supply was 400M to 10 B at max.

You are compensating the people (i am mot against it) who sold that’s why people bought 8 to 12 may because they sold and they are compensating still

And people who bought at 0.1 to 70$ literraly getting nothing because they bought during 8 to 12 may.

IF you want to make it fair then don’t give everyone everything or do it in a fair manner.

Why it’s hard to understand there are three type of groups.

People who bought before the attack
People who bought during the attack (before the last halt)
People who bought and buying after the last halt resume.

So distribute in a fair manner.

You either do snapshot before the last halt.

Or maybe there should be three snapshot.

On 7th May as proposed.
On 12/13Th May (before the halt)
On 27th May as you proposed.

Everyone would be equal in that sense.

Because most of us who bought during 8 to 12 may literally getting nothing

Or fairly distribute people according to the circulation they bought at…

5 Likes
  • Snapshot 5/8 - 5/12
  • Snapshot 5/13
  • Snapshot 5/14 - 5/27

It would make more sense. As I said before stopping the blockchain, there was no notification of the LUNA crash.

5 Likes

Everyone knows that.

There must be snapshot on 05.12.2022 and 05.13.2022.

It’s awesome how dk changed the proposal in the middle of the vote to harm us.

And we are complaining everywhere and still dk doesn’t listen to us.

Dk’s contempt and lack of respect has passed all limits.

1 Like

People who bought during 8 to 13TH May really need to stand up I can see there is many people like us.

What is airdrop? I can say this airdrops means to cover up the wound what this attack caused to people like us.

So airdrop is a healing process in this case.

But people who bought during 8 to 13th May they were being destroyed so badly but mobdoy seem to care about us.

Our wound is as much as people who bought before 7th May.

Price was still high at that point and supply was in at billions max

Do kwon favored us in the first proposal and then left us out in the third.

He is treating the wound of two categories of people, who bought before the 7th may and who bought after 13 TH May when supply got into trillions.

Please consider us in, we are hurting as much as people who are hurting who bought before 7th May.

We don’t need to have 35% but at least give us 10%

That 10% should be meaniful, as we could not buy as much as people who is buying now since supply was still low.

IF anyone suggesting to dca, we have done until 0.003.

Do kwon tweeted there is a recovery plan, we thought everything would be alright.

And if anyone suggesting to buy now please do not as not everyone has money as you.

IF you want to make a fair distribution take another snapshot before the halt.

Everything felt like okay before that.

So please do consider us.

We are hurting so much…

3 Likes

ояI think it’s fair to have 3 snapshots at 3 times.
1 - Moment before LUNA when attacked.
2 - The time before stopping the LUNA blockchain (May 13). DEX exchanges now pause trading at the price of 0.00005. Because during this time, although the total supply increased, there was no announcement coming buyer.
3 - The time after reopening the blockchain (May 13 - May 27). After reopening there was a lot of buyer and sell back at x50,x100.

If there are only 2 shots as Proposal, it’s not fair to people who don’t know about LUNA’s supply problem and they tried to buy LUNA to avoid further drop in price.

3 Likes

I agree with this proposal too

1 Like

My tweet - Kwon can’t even step forward to acknowledge us. Show’s his true nature - “Family” haha… right.

3 Likes

That’s evil! Can the proposal really be changed mid-vote, and is there a way to see the edit history of the proposal?

1 Like

It seems that Terra Team is ignoring all proposal other than them.Too unfair to the owners of $LUNA

1 Like