Osmosis users - can't find airdrop? Check here

Hi, thanks for the help.

• Osmosis wallet address
    osmo1x0lr4348vtljncjfa3w4rt7r7avhf3jr8q8g56
  • Terra wallet address(es)
    terra1x0lr4348vtljncjfa3w4rt7r7avhf3jrflwcqg
    It’s the same for both, terra classic and terra 2.0
  • Did you have an LP on Osmosis, if so, which one?
    I had LUNA/OSMO and UST/OSMO
  • Or did you have individual Luna or UST coins on Osmosis, not in an LP?
    just 0.03 for fees

@rosanne89 I thought I was eligible for the post-attack snapshot?

So if I bought 100$ worth when Luna hit 0.001 etc… I’d be eligible as I’d have enough Luna? But as I spent $2,700 when luna hit 1.22 I’m not?

Unfortunately so. I also bought at $16 on the way down and missed out.

Yes, I got some Luna airdropped there, but just for the Luna share of LP pair… I also had 11k UST… It would be fair to get something in Luna for UST share of LP pair.

V sre., 1. jun. 2022 03:26 je oseba Rose via Terra Research Forum <[email protected]> napisala:

Hmm so since I’m using the same Terra address in Osmosis and Terra my current Luna 2 should be both for my assets in Terra and Osmosis already? That is, I’m not missing any airdrops?

pre-attack (May 7) or post-attack (May 27)? because UST wasn’t included in the pre-attack snapshot, only aUST (UST deposited on Anchor)

Hi, i don’t think I received the right amount of Luna. I had around 3500 ust and luna in Osmosis, demex and kava. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

1. Osmosis:
    osmo10gugt0k6u65svce3hqmdukdejtrjpgrdf6e7q9
  2. Terra wallet address(es)
    terra16vr3cfcxyygs0xymgvxmz3kqzqv33nh6mgrwmn
    terra10gugt0k6u65svce3hqmdukdejtrjpgrd89sw5h
  3. Did you have an LP on Osmosis, if so, which one?
    no, had LP in crescent dex
  4. Or did you have individual Luna or UST coins on Osmosis, not in an LP?
    yes

Only Osmosis and Crescent have been included at this time.

Did you still have your UST or LPs on May 27? As the first snapshot (May 7) didn’t include UST.

Yes, i had the UST on May 27

sorry, UST or Luna? I am assuming this is Luna.

I can see you did receive some airdrop, which must be from Osmosis or Crescent since your Terra wallet was empty at the time of the snapshot.
https://finder.terra.money/mainnet/address/terra10gugt0k6u65svce3hqmdukdejtrjpgrd89sw5h

sorry i forgot to put my other terra wallet address, which had the UST in it
terra16vr3cfcxyygs0xymgvxmz3kqzqv33nh6mgrwmn

you have 71 luna airdropped on that one :slight_smile: Terra Finder

Hey @rosanne89

Thanks for the reply. I bought LUNA at that price after reading DO KWON’s tweets around it all bouncing back. I’m surprised that Terra’s leadership hasn’t considered investors spending much more money than those who bought at 0.00001 and did so after reading the CEO of Terra’s tweet that this would all turn around and re-peg.

Is there anyone from the Terra core team I can talk to about this, or is this final?

i thought it was a bit low since i already had luna staked there and thought that the UST allocation was not included in the airdrop. If you’re telling me that the allocation is correct then all i can say is thank you for your time and efforts.

I’m not 100% sure if it is correct as it is really hard to decipher mintscan. I will add your wallet to the spreadsheet but it may be right as it is.

1 Like

it is final, these are the allocations the proposal passed. I know it isn’t great for some of us.

No you’re not

So, from ~2.200€ of Luna pooled with OSMO I got 1 Luna 2.0?
Can this be correct?

There was an error fetching addresses.