Update on the LUNA airdrop fix?

This post is in relation to the linked tweet made by the official Terra Twitter account.

There are various affected parties awaiting updates, yet there has been no new discussion about it. A large part of the community is awaiting a community spend proposal which should be set up to compensate those who did not receive their rightful airdrops of LUNA (2.0).

Parties with issues relating to the genesis allocation include (note: these are only the ones I am aware of, there may be more):

• Pylon USTC depositors
  • Kinetic USTC depositors
  • Kujira USTC depositors and bLUNA not yet withdrawn from liquidations
  • Stader LunaX holders and LPs
  • Mars USTC depositors (including lockdrop).
  • Osmosis USTC and LUNC LPs.

These are parties which should have already received their allocations at genesis.

I know that many will also mention the airdrop associated with LUNA and UST bridged onto other chains including:

• Ethereum (ETH)
  • Avalanche (AVAX)
  • Solana (SOL)
  • Aurora (AURORA)
  • Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
  • Harmony (ONE)
  • Fantom (FTM)
  • Polygon (MATIC)
  • Moonbeam (GLMR)
  • IBC chains
  • THORChain (RUNE)
  • Arbitrum
  • Metis (METIS)
  • Optimism (OP)

From my understanding, these were never meant to be included in the genesis airdrop. The LUNA (2.0) associated with these parties were sent to the community pool to be distributed at a later date.

Looking forward to updates in relation to both of these.

1 Like

they said they will pay after 1 day, so far there is no detailed notification, I have withdrawn to BSC metamask wallet because I believe this.

After 1 day? Don’t know where you read that. I’ve been saying all investigations and resulting governance proposals will take weeks.

the article mentioned “right after genesis”, maybe I’m mistaken, I’m a loser in LUNA thinking it’s a general drop, I always expected the WUST airdrop to be out soon.

Ah, yeah that is only for initial distribution on the Terra chain. Other chains have to wait on a governance proposal for a community pool spend.

2 Likes

What about The buyer of 11 and 12May
i bought and loose my all money

1 Like

I can’t even get 1 Luna for the 11000 LUNA I paid for 4800$ on May 11-12. is this justice? I trusted the warnings that everything is fine on May 11th.

2 Likes

It has long been known that they do not respect the market, do not understand the free market, and do not understand trading agreements! Unexpectedly, they are still ignorant and shameless to the extreme!

160000 luna = 0,75 luna2.0 :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: good job

I have over 10million old luna but didnt recieve airdrop – how do i claim airdrop?

Hi there, please check your terra___ address on finder.terra.money to see if your transaction buying/transferring it in was done before the snapshot block - block 7790000.

Note: all private messages are scams