I was cheated in trust wallets

Shouldn’t be any problems as long as you’re on the official binance site! Don’t trust Google ads or the like

Same with me.How stupid i’m to give my seed phrase! Not lost a lot .

Just for those who were not aware, WACEO has offered to help in possible representation for those who have been scammed. You should first follow up as mentioned above here and here.

You should also do due diligence and check out any one who would make a claim to represent you, however, from what I have been able to see in my own due diligence so far, they do look like a legitimate organization (for instance, they have actually passed along a legitimate legal framework written by attorneys) - but you should also do your own due diligence. As always, you should never give your wallet private password, Mnemonic, or Mnemonic QR code out to anyone - including attorneys (this is different than your public wallet address, which would be needed for investigation purposes). Here is how they describe their “unrekt” initiative “Lost your assets due a scam?” and they ask you to report:

• Report via their website > scroll to the bottom to the “Get In Touch” section

Tagging those in my original messages above, so that they are aware (@Cuong_Tran_Quoc and @foufoumel )

I hope that helps out, and that you have a great day :slight_smile: