Luna Airdrop Calculator

Hate is also energy. You’re giving it to him en mass! So, hi might actually succeed. Keep it up!

1 Like

Ppl getting compensated for selling their luna lmao.
Bt who bought during 8 to 12 ain’t getting sh*t
Investor is investor
If u are giving out to ppl do it properly.
we are same as pre attack ppl we shud get 35% aswel.
we kept the system alive where your investor whom u are compensating now ran away and shorted ur coin in future n telling in social media to short it to gain more profit
Bt we took the risk nd hold it nw we r not getting anything.

2 Likes

Yes I agree, please look at this snapshot. On 5/12 the circulating supply was only about 1.462 Billion coins. On 5/13 it was 169 Billion coins. Millions bought on 5/12 and 5/13. The time circulating supply on the date they purchased MUST be taken into account otherwise there stake in Luna V2 is worthless. This must be reflected as an amendment to the LunaV2 redistribution.

4 Likes

I have 133 Lunas bought in 2021 and staked in staderlabs from terra station

I have 90 Lunas bought in 8 may (post atack) for 3000€ and are in terra station

I have 5.000.000 Lunas bought last week for 500€, these Lunas are in an exchange

I need to do something to get the new Lunas? I need to undelegate from staderlabs the 133 Lunas ?
And the Lunas that i have in the exchange?

This is whats on my mind this is truly unfair I know a lot of people who bought Luna with 10$ that manage to get millions Luna. Some already profited big but still demanding for a share🤷🏼‍♂️

1 Like

hum, you probably mean people who bought very low with $10 otherwise if you bought luna at $10 you probably didn’t make millions but rather 0 :joy:

Changes in Do Kwon’s amendment are now included in the simulation calculator: Luna Airdrop | TerRarity

Validator seems to came up with a plan to rekt people who bought during 8 may to the last halt lol.

Come on do kwon need to be fair and distribute them properly.

Snapshot needed before the last.

People who bought during 8 to 13 TH May getting nothing.

Suppose someone bought 350 luna for price of 2$ so he spent 700$

In new luna he will get 0.00512 luna lol.

To breakeven price needs to be 140000$ lol.

How is this fair?

People who sold and fled he seemed to compensate them but what about the people bought from the fleiing people and held it?

5 Likes

The calculator is not correct because his formula based on the github notes indicates the circulating supply of the exchange should be used. Now either way people who bought on 5/12 and 5/13 are going to be wrecked because the circulating supply was only a few billion there and they are grouped with the 6.5 trillion circulated supply group so their return will be practically 0.

Thats exactly i got it between 8 and 12may.

2 Likes

Thanks for the share !

An official statement / Thread will be post shortly

You are partly correct that the 2 year vestation is to prevent mass sell offs. Second reason is that upon launch, the smaller pool of coins available will cause buying/selling pressure which it is hoped that this pushed the price higher.

No one knows what the f.uck they’re even talking about with these calculators, it’s just satisfactory to brag about being able to build a fake ass calculator I guess

1 Like

Check this out.

1 Like

Here’s the ratio:

New Luna 1:1.1
Old Luna 1:0.000015
UST post attack 1:0.033
UST pre attack 1:0.013

I swear when I see this ratio people buying new luna to make DK and his team rich again are stupids…

If this is correct, I haven’t checked your calculations, it means in plain English that all who bought Luna after the attack, i.e. low price, they get 15 new Luna for every 1m old Luna holdings.

Only UST is worth holding for the airdrop event, not sure about it as well.

Without even having any idea what New Luna will be worth its hard to even know what kind of recovery we are even talking about.

In theory the market cap could hit $10 Billion as long as TFL & Do Kwon can get back some trust in the market, have actual uses built for this coin, and community support.

That means at full circulation, that 1 Million Old LUNA will be worth $150 of new Luna. It is trading at a premium over that value right now so the market is still hoping for some kind of a recovery to old LUNA soon to be LUNA Classic.

The only problem with that, it’s illegal. You can’t use someone else’s money to lock into your next project. Money that you lost them. Money that he says he didn’t gain, but he did. The guy is clearly a liar and a thief.

1 Like

How is this fair?

Simple answer it isn’t, it’s a joke.

2 Likes

I know but he does not understand!!