Luna Airdrop Calculator

Dont have hope.

New Luna will crash so fast…

People will sell it to get as much as they can.

Nobody will hodl something like that when the previous token proved it could crash to 0 in less than 24h.

The problem is not the blockchain or the algo. But the trust. And DK totally skips that problem to focus on a new toy called Luna V2.

It will be a disaster.

My only hope now is the community save the old luna since DK is totally incompetent and lunatic. I mean newlunatic.

2 Likes

There is another option. Don’t discard Luna Classic as being worthless… Change UST to USD (dime). The community takes over. It can be used as a means of payment like DOGE and SHIB. It should still be as good as DOGE and SHIB as a means of payment. Have it pegged at a dime. Then do a massive burn down to 100 billion. I’m not discarding Luna Classic yet.

And you can’t do anything with her.
It will be forcibly exchanged for a new one and we will never return even half of what we could get for the old moon.
We were thrown overboard the ship we had saved.

1 Like

Validators must distribute on total supply at time of user buy the tokens so for those who bought luna between 8-12 May should not bear much bas some bought at $40 at time supply in billion only they people really get nothing. That is totally unfair and inequalities.

2 Likes

How can we ask for compensation,since we bought when supply still low,probably 2b>,and now we get 0.00xx from airdrop